the thread about nothing...

98ac38e0dffd5a6178d902ed4de6f7f6.jpg

Oh so she's good looking? I would have ended the evening getting some coo coo crazy head, for my trouble

1706292722835.png
Fam by the time of arriving at her apartment, I'd been listening to her crying for about 20 minutes straight. Kinda dampens the mood, you know.
Besides I think she had too much to drink either way. I'm not really comfortable with such a disparity in how drunk both of us are, especially since she mentioned she had been raped before.

Also I might've not survived if I went in that apartment :smh::lol:
I mentioned her having violent thoughts a few times but now that I've slept, I'll properly describe one of those conversations roughly verbatim according to my recollection:

Talissa: I feel like we're like that couple in that show The End Of The F***ing World, where one's a psychopath who wants to kill the other.
Me: (jokingly) Does that imply you see us as a couple?
Talissa: Is that what you want it to mean?
Me: I'm just trying to analyse, but my main question is who the murderous psychopath is in this scenario.
Talissa: I sometimes have intrusive violent thoughts you know, ever since that time I got raped. Thoughts of arson, murder.
Me: (jokingly); Well I'm not a flammable object so I guess I have an advantage.
Talissa: And you're still here. Are you scared of me?
Me: No. I experience little to no negative emotions due to my childhood (referring to earlier conversation we had involving trauma). You're going to have to try a lot harder to scare me, idk, maybe grab a knife or something.
Talissa: That's kinda why I asked you along. I feel like you know exactly how to comfort and calm me down, but at the same time you have these hollow lifeless eyes and your demeanor doesn't change at all even though we just spoke about traumatic events.
Me: So what I took from that is you like my eyes huh? I can at least tell you you don't have to be scared of me.
Talissa: (laughs) You know pretty much everyone would've run away by now right? Why are you still here?
Me: Maybe I'm intrigued?
Talissa: You say you're not scared but the night's not over. Well let's get off this park bench and go bar-hopping then my lovely psycho"

This was probably the most flagrant red flag conversation I can fully recall because it was right after that couple we met at the theater show left, so we'd each only had about 2 beers.
For reference, this would've likely been around 10PM, and we went out until around 5:30-6:00 AM.
I'll just say that the topic of violent thoughts came up multiple times after that, throughout various stages of alcohol.

I remember brief snippets of the other times she brought up violent thoughts of arson and murder but those came after a lot more alcohol so I don't recall the exact sentences.

Last edited:
She was just having flashbacks about her rape from hearing a sound...bruh did the right thing... I woulda never been out with her in the first place tho 😂
To be fair I don't really see that as unusual. The sounds were depicting the act of necrophilia, which is basically rape as obviously a corpse can't consent.
Of the course the obvious question in my head, and that I asked afterwards, was why on earth she chose THIS theater show to go to. But apparently some other guy invited her to come along, she said ok and didn't really look into what it was about but she then ignored him and invited me along instead.

To be fair I don't really see that as unusual. The sounds were depicting the act of necrophilia, which is basically rape as obviously a corpse can't consent.
Of the course the obvious question in my head, and that I asked afterwards, was why on earth she chose THIS theater show to go to. But apparently some other guy invited her to come along, she said ok and didn't really look into what it was about but she then ignored him and invited me along instead.
It's not unusual for her to have those flashbacks. My point is trying to sleep with or fool around with her in the state she was in especially after she's telling you about a rape she experienced, having sex with her would be the last thing on my mind, seems like it's asking for trouble. You gotta be a real creep to try and push up on a girl after a rape flashback.

Ever disassemble an appliance? 👀

20240125_184220.jpg

20240125_204051.jpg

Rubber seal on the washer was moldy.
Wanted to replace it, so I bought a new seal last week. Got here yesterday. Alright...

- Just take off the control panel and take off the old seal then insert the new seal, no problem. 👍
- Ok, take off the control panel and remove the door to get to the rubber seal...
- Alright, take off the control panel, remove the door, remove the door hinge... and just take off the seal.
- Nope. Take off the control panel, remove the door, remove the door hinge, remove the front cover... and take off the seal.
- Oh ffs. Take off the control panel, remove the door, remove the door hinge, remove the front cover... remove the clamp to take off the seal...

Won't ever be doing THAT again. 🤣😳😬
(The old seal is on the left side of the bottom pic.)

20240125_184220.jpg

20240125_204051.jpg

Wanted to replace it, so I bought a new seal last week. Got here yesterday. Alright...

- Just take off the control panel and take off the old seal then insert the new seal, no problem. 👍
- Ok, take off the control panel and remove the door to get to the rubber seal...
- Alright, take off the control panel, remove the door, remove the door hinge... and just take off the seal.
- Nope. Take off the control panel, remove the door, remove the door hinge, remove the front cover... and take off the seal.
- Oh ffs. Take off the control panel, remove the door, remove the door hinge, remove the front cover... remove the clamp to take off the seal...

That's dope.
One time I put together a bookshelf from Ikea and I was ready to tap out just organizing the screws :lol:

20240125_184220.jpg

20240125_204051.jpg

Worked on my drier, an ancient Maytag. Felt pretty good about myself because the parts were cheap and the YT video seemed straightforward. A weekend wrestling with stamped sheet metal coated in lint educated me to my mechanical limits. Never again. Good on you!

It's not unusual for her to have those flashbacks. My point is trying to sleep with or fool around with her in the state she was in especially after she's telling you about a rape she experienced, having sex with her would be the last thing on my mind, seems like it's asking for trouble. You gotta be a real creep to try and push up on a girl after a rape flashback.
Well that too, just depends on what the woman wants. Do take in mind there were about 7-8 hours inbetween that rape conversation and the time we ended up going home.
In this case she clearly didn't want to go into full detail on what exactly happened so I wouldn't have gone for it either way. If I don't know what specifically triggers her, I could potentially re-traumatize her so that's an immediate no-go.
Do take in mind there were about 7-8 hours inbetween that rape conversation and the time we ended up going home. She went back to being quite cheerful after processing the theater show, and she mentioned I cheered her back up.

My best friend got raped too but in her case I know all the details so I know what her triggers are, particularly that she can't handle hands anywhere near her throat.
One time when I was sleeping over at her place after a night out with her, she asked to have sex while we were spooning in her bed but I declined either way because I felt she was too drunk. She said she wouldn't have regretted it or anything because she knows she can trust me, but still thanked me for being extra careful.

20240125_184220.jpg

20240125_204051.jpg

Satisfying though isn’t it?

Tomorrow I’m rebuilding a fence that got blown down in a storm last weekend. Couldn’t even imagine paying someone to do something like that.

Belgium would have woken up with her staring at him in his sleep like 🔪🔪
Yeah I played along and tried to joke around in those conversations but besides laughing at some of my responses, she said all that with a dead serious look and tone.
Much different than how she normally is. Generally she's pretty cheerful.

Like the whole time throughout that particular conversation I mentioned earlier, she said all that with a somewhat monotone tone while staring into my eyes with a serious-face expression. I kinda mimicked her by staring into her eyes the whole times as well but with a slight smile. She was generally cheerful throughout the night after processing the theater show triggering her but whenever she brought up the intrusive thoughts of arson, murder, stabbing, ..." her expression and tone was always very serious.

Throughout the night while hopping from bar to bar, I remember multiple cases where she wanted to go somewhere quiet and again asked me if I was I was scared of her. Not as drawn out as the transcribed conversation but very similar. Those were much later in the night though so I don't recall enough specifics to really describe it. I do recall that we both laughed a lot because we both kept losing our train of thought and forgot what the initial question even was.

Talissa: I feel like we're like that couple in that show The End Of The F***ing World, where one's a psychopath who wants to kill the other.
Me: (jokingly) Does that imply you see us as a couple?
Talissa: Is that what you want it to mean?
Me: I'm just trying to analyse, but my main question is who the murderous psychopath is in this scenario.
Talissa: I sometimes have intrusive violent thoughts you know, ever since that time I got raped. Thoughts of arson, murder.
Me: (jokingly); Well I'm not a flammable object so I guess I have an advantage.
Talissa: And you're still here. Are you scared of me?
Me: No. I experience little to no negative emotions due to my childhood (referring to earlier conversation we had involving trauma). You're going to have to try a lot harder to scare me, idk, maybe grab a knife or something.
Talissa: That's kinda why I asked you along. I feel like you know exactly how to comfort and calm me down, but at the same time you have these hollow lifeless eyes and your demeanor doesn't change at all even though we just spoke about traumatic events.
Me: So what I took from that is you like my eyes huh? I can at least tell you you don't have to be scared of me.
Talissa: (laughs) You know pretty much everyone would've run away by now right? Why are you still here?
Me: Maybe I'm intrigued?
Talissa: You say you're not scared but the night's not over. Well let's get off this park bench and go bar-hopping then my lovely psycho"

Last edited:
Don’t you hate when you order something online and the day it’s supposed to be delivered you get an update saying it been delivered to your local post office carrier? That **** is annoying

73 and barely winning.. :rofl:

Compared to Kobe 81..

16685774246843.jpg

I was at the Pacers/Suns game. Suns were up the entire game until there was less than 10 seconds left and Pacers took the lead with a third try put-back. It was like a playoff game in there. Fantastic game. I'm a Bulls fan, but I live in Indy and the Pacers are so fun to watch right now, even with Tyrese still out for injury. Obi Toppin was throwing down between-the-legs dunks on the break, and Siakam is a fantastic fit.

I was going on a listening binge of NBA 2k soundtracks and 2k17 had a good amount of bangers. I think it was the last game in the series that really had a diverse amount of genres before they made it 95% modern rap which I just don’t mess with. Sucks they’re like that now because those games helped shape a lot of my music taste and helped me discover new artists

Back
Top Bottom