the thread about nothing...

Was eating some French bread and bit a hard piece and cracked my tooth, it got infected and now I gotta have a root canal next week :smh:

when I was younger and got my braces off they put a permanent retainer on my bottom row of teeth..just like a small wire attached to them to keep them straight. Now 20 years later it broke and I gotta fix that too :smh:

Didn’t have any dental problems for a good 15 years and now both happened at the same time

Last edited:

tenor.gif

Funny

The Parks & Rec Dept. in #Arlington says residents are complaining about daycare children constantly using the parks. They're proposing daycares/preschools in town pay anywhere from $3,000 to $5,000 in fees to use them (money will be used to maintain parks) Thoughts? @wbz -

Oh oh oh oh oh oh-oh-oh
She'd dream of
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Oh oh oh oh oh oh-oh-oh-oh

lalalalalalalalalalala
And so lying underneath those stormy skies

This could be
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Oh oh oh oh oh oh-oh-oh
This could be
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
This could be
Para-para-paradise

%%#*$@ love coldplay's music
pimp.gif
Thoughts on Coldplay music now?

How hard is it to reschedule the second leg of a Delta roundtrip flight, after the first 24 hours? Or do I just have to cancel it.

Was your first one brief? 👀

Wordle 966 5/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

No - arise, like every day!

My theory (which works pretty well) is that that covers the 3 big vowels and a couple of useful letters. If I get 2, or one right in the middle, I move on, if I don’t get a few vowels then I do mound on the second line. If that doesn’t help then I do yacht - for the sneaky sorta vowel.

I get a lot of 4s as you’ve seen but occasionally it works out like this - I had 2 choices for this one but got it right first time.

Back
Top Bottom