the thread about nothing...

o0tdnzowhrhc1.jpeg

Good to know.. I'd say if you just leveled up to that and live at your same current (pre level up) salary.. some of that could be off set. Industry and context also matters.

Couple jobs back I used up all my personal and sick leave and never went back. I would have and normally do the two week thing but two years prior they decided instead of giving you sick personal and vacation they combined the sick and personal. They made it seem like a good idea because you didn't have to define if you were sick or needed a personal day you only need a doctor's note if you call off 3 days in a row up from the 2. Only downside if you leave you don't get paid out your personal and vacay time, just the vacay because your personal time isn't personal time anymore it's just PTO that you use or lose.

My jobs will just fire you on a two week notice usually so I just go MIA or say it’s my last day on the way out.

I'm kind of curious in regards to signature athletes (mostly basketball but others too) of this era are more or less involved in the design aspect of their shoes?

Cause it kind of feels like several of these guys are on some Victor Cruz **** and just trying to be a fashionable as possible. Function and practicality be damned

Received the lowest merit increase I've ever gotten from my company this year.

Not trying to sound ungrateful...I know there are plenty that may have gotten nothing for a merit increase...but this got my scratching my head for sure...wondering what message are they sending with this.

Cause it kind of feels like several of these guys are on some Victor Cruz **** and just trying to be a fashionable as possible. Function and practicality be damned

I tried on some Adidas Trae Young 2’s at Burlington today....and I couldn’t get my foot to slide in. Once it happened the collar of the shoe started choking my ankle like crazy. Now I see why they’re clearing them out at $18.99.
1707885324137.jpeg

I'm on the 3rd floor. The new people below me walk so loud that l can hear it (never experienced that before in the 7 years I've lived here) so l can only imagine how loud it is for the people under them.
Edit: they're literally vacuuming at 2:50am.
Maybe this is the cleaning crew getting the unit ready for the next tenant bc they've been od walking and loud. Doing it at this time of the night is out of line tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom