the thread about nothing...

They look like Nikes they ONLY sell at Kohl’s.
Since day one l said they look like shoe carnival joints, where you spin the wheel for additional discount, and Book got the nerve to be surprised that the roll out wasn't well-received. I really want to have a discussion with him and the designers.

Incredible-Hulk-Ready-to-Smash-T-Shirt_edbd982e-3290-464a-b690-6b493008458f_1.f26445e10ce5932055df5977bfae4db4.jpeg
T-Shirt for today..

Speaking of lousy neighbors, been at my current place for several months now and both above/below me are annoying. There's a family above me you can hear constant feet stomping and what not. People below me be having loud music. I do blast my music sometimes tho *shrugs*

Speaking of lousy neighbors, been at my current place for several months now and both above/below me are annoying. There's a family above me you can hear constant feet stomping and what not. People below me be having loud music. I do blast my music sometimes tho *shrugs*
Damn right above and below you? That’s gotta be terrible.
My psycho nutjob neighbor next door at least doesn’t make much noise. Sometimes it’s very loud and rowdy over there but if it’s annoying me I occasionally blast the audio recording I have of him screaming wild threats at me. :lol:

I forgot to mention I hear hella dog barking too but it ain't too bad. Several people own dogs at my current building.

I occasionally blast the audio recording I have of him screaming wild threats at me. :lol:

Man don’t play with fire, lol.
However, if you insist...I’d hand that audio to a dj and make a fresh *** beat to it.

For real though, I’m surprised he hasn’t moved away. He still paying his rent with sacks of potato’s? 😂

Sometimes you got to let people be a smart ***

I asked my sister for a ride once
I sent her a text message and she never responded to that message
She just shows up thinking her horn and I sent another text asking was that her no response
After a while she had a whole attitude about it
Saying “you didn’t check to see if I was outside seeing how you are waiting for a ride” and “it would make sense seeing how you are waiting for a ride to check and see outside”
I didn’t like the tone she had first off
Then I ask her “so you didn’t get my text”
She said “what if my phone died did you think of that “

And in my head I’m like soooooo your phone died immediately after you read my first text that I didn’t get a response

Haven’t asked her for **** ever since 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Damn right above and below you? That’s gotta be terrible.
My psycho nutjob neighbor next door at least doesn’t make much noise. Sometimes it’s very loud and rowdy over there but if it’s annoying me I occasionally blast the audio recording I have of him screaming wild threats at me. :lol:
How bout using it as your alarm clock, ring tone and doorbell? lol.

After 2 years, I finally met my neighbors last night. One guy's father is in hospice, so he got an apartment across the courtyard to keep an eye on him. We had a couple of beers, a few shots and js. His little brother was there. He was a typical Texas republican. It went there for a second, but I know how to maneuver. It stayed cool. Then a lady that lives adjacent from, us, Lauren, actually runs a nursing home so that works out. Shes kind of a spaz tho. I also realized that if I don't preface with I was a military brat, my life does sound crazy. People here dont travel much so every time they talk about a place, Im like, "Oh yea I been there.." or, "I used to live there..". :lol:

My neighbor upstairs moved in around Nov 22 and somehow was allowed to have a drum machine and all kinds of music equipment so they'd be drumming and making music like its a ****ing studio.. mind you its a small building with a lot of new families in it and the floors are OD THIN so you can hear nearly everything esp the heavy walking.

Dudes sound like they wear boots at home or are always in a state of panic and urgency... home used to be peaceful and now it's just a constant bother. Had to report them to the landlord after trying to talk to sense to them and ever since then, they've calmed it down but its never been the same since these asses moved in.

Now.. even if its not them.. I'm sensitive to every knock even if it comes from outside bc of the bs I've had to put up with. :smh: I'm sick of NYC/apartments.. I'm so ready to bounce and just have a house with no neighbors.

My new upstairs neighbors walk kinda loud too but in their defense they have new hardwood floors in a semi empty apartment. Still better than listening to the previous one who would constantly scream to the top of his lungs and beat up his wife at random hours like 2:30am, 4 am, even 5am.

Edit: Yeah TAN fam, it was pretty bad. Especially knowing they had a newborn too. As I look back I’m thinking the guy might’ve been mentally unwell. Even when they were just arguments he sounded very manic and kinda incoherent. Super extra. I hope she’s moved on from him at least for the child’s sake.

Last edited:
Man don’t play with fire, lol.
However, if you insist...I’d hand that audio to a dj and make a fresh *** beat to it.

For real though, I’m surprised he hasn’t moved away. He still paying his rent with sacks of potato’s? 😂
His wife opened an interior design store a bit further down the road :lol: I don't think they're leaving any time soon.

The farmer who used a loophole in our farmland lease laws is the one who pays me in potatoes. He's from another small town a few miles away.
Now that I think of it, I'm pretty sure I should've gotten my annual 40kg of potatoes weeks ago. Literally as soon as my dad died, this man went straight to the court within days to fabricate a lease contract that states he'll pay me 40kg of potatoes a year for my little patch of farmland that was professionally valued at €11000. There was no prior written agreement so when my dad died, the farmer immediately took advantage of the loophole that allows them to set the terms of the contract to literally anything they want. In my case that ended up with getting paid in potatoes, and the term of the contract is set to infinite. Until the law is changed, I have to wait until the farmer dies to regain control of my land again.

Tbh I'm not all that pissed about it. Idk how much I'd get paid for this relatively small patch of farmland in a standard contract but I assume it's probably not that significant.
At least it makes for a great story. :lol:
It's so ridiculous that it doesn't even sound real.

His wife opened an interior design store a bit further down the road :lol: I don't think they're leaving any time soon.

At least it makes for a great story. :lol:
It's so ridiculous that it doesn't even sound real.

Damn, I’m sorry to hear that. Here’s to hoping the store flops like Chris Paul.

Sounds super crazy but not impossible , lol.

Back
Top Bottom