the thread about nothing...

nt.jpg
Happy born day. 🔥🔥🔥

Bro I was watching a YouTube video talking about Monique talking bad about her son in one of her comedy shows

And they read my tweet as one of the comments about the same topic
I was shook
“Like damn I said the same thing “
Looked at my phone and it was me :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Attachments

• IMG_6468.png
    IMG_6468.png
    806.4 KB · Views: 143
decades ago, I went to this anime convention where some of the guys dressed as Sub Zero. pretty sick costume. complete with the eye contacts.
That dope! I wanna do it and make mine with better materials such as leather pieces. I gotta work out more though, right now I’d make a skinny Sub Zero 😂

Happy bday robpzee612 robpzee612 !!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

I know you go to her concerts and stuff 😃
1708387939722.jpeg

I watch about 4 hours of lizard lick towing a day at work since we don’t have cable. Yes, you can always get more white trash.

Don’t get what’s happening in this Daytona 500, except it seems like the Ford, Chevrolet, and Toyota drivers like the Ducks fly together

East African nilotica shea butter is the goat black skin moisturizer. Guaranteed to make your skin glow and even out skin tone . Make sure it’s the real stuff sourced from Africans, it’s better and helps the communities out there that depend on American contractors to support their livelihood. Bulk Naturals is a good place to cop from, I get my Black soap (which is actually a brown concoction of different oils and what not) and shea from that site.

Back
Top Bottom