the thread about nothing...

That dope! I wanna do it and make mine with better materials such as leather pieces. I gotta work out more though, right now I’d make a skinny Sub Zero 😂

Happy bday robpzee612 robpzee612 !!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

I know you go to her concerts and stuff 😃
1708387939722.jpeg
let me see if I can still find the picture.

East African nilotica shea butter is the goat black skin moisturizer. Guaranteed to make your skin glow and even out skin tone . Make sure it’s the real stuff sourced from Africans, it’s better and helps the communities out there that depend on American contractors to support their livelihood. Bulk Naturals is a good place to cop from, I get my Black soap (which is actually a brown concoction of different oils and what not) and shea from that site.

East African nilotica shea butter is the goat black skin moisturizer. Guaranteed to make your skin glow and even out skin tone . Make sure it’s the real stuff sourced from Africans, it’s better and helps the communities out there that depend on American contractors to support their livelihood. Bulk Naturals is a good place to cop from, I get my Black soap (which is actually a brown concoction of different oils and what not) and shea from that site.

In case anyone else was interested

If that Mia Khalifa story hold any weight(or is true), the wives in that town probably gave her the business.

Back
Top Bottom