the thread about nothing...

I'm so out the loop on ****. Pretty sure I just got a scam posing as a job offer. I need these board posting sites to more stringent measures for employers posting openings.

Stay vigilant everyone

Don’t lie man, this was you after she said “hi.”
IMG_2937.gif
It happens to the best.. :rofl:

Does Horford have a nike contract? I can't believe he just had those things sitting around in his closet. Or PJ Tucker sent them to him.

Came in to work today and they overnight fixed a set of lights in a row by 3 desks/cubicles-one of them being mine. I walked over to the office manager and ask if they put in a work order for these lights? She tells me, yes, my boss noticed they were not on and made the request to add 3 alien abduction style lights in the area.

This is after having such a bad migraine last Wednesday that HER boss had to walk me to health services and stay in a dark room for about an hour before going home altogether. I had to send her an email of course so my boss is at the very least, somewhat aware of this. These lights haven't been 'on' in over 3 years.

Of course, I requested to turn that **** off.. office manager came back after talking to my idiot boss and says theyll turn off the one next to me-the others stay on. I hate this place OD .. can't wait to finally leave this torture chamber. Job has been a large part of my stress and anxiety.. I've had a migraine almost literally daily since 2/22.

Happy hump day yall.

KanyIZZY KanyIZZY I’m being serious when I ask...are you allowed to wear some Ray-Ban sunglasses. Seems like it’s a good option if available. I used to get headaches at sundown and it was because my eyes would strain. Anyhow, I hope your situation gets better.

Big thanks.. I work at a college so they like to pretend everything's fine, even in the face the obvious. It's def going that route though.. I already had to see a neurologist last year who said I had light/sound sensitivity and called it a phobia. I was taken aback as someone who really loves music and summer/sun but going through a rough few years and being in a box with no windows all day is not helpful.

When I was WFH throughout the pandemic, I had none of these issues with light/sound. My next doc meeting, I'm going to ask about it. Appreciate the concern fam 🙏

Back
Top Bottom