the thread about nothing...

123435237_820843082044822_5135048414443497275_n.jpg

Last edited:

I see we have a French hiphop enjoyer here. I'm assuming you likely understand French then?
Mine is horrible due to never having to use it since highschool but for the most part I can at least somewhat understand French. I could go to Brussels and conduct myself in French but to save myself from condescending stares, I just use English whenever I'm in Brussels or in the French-speaking region.

Tbh I listen to some French artists like GIMS or SCH where I'd have to plug the lyrics into google translate half the time. If the music sounds fire, I couldn't care less if I can barely understand it, or even unable to translate anything at all.

I see we have a French hiphop enjoyer here. I'm assuming you likely understand French then?
Mine is horrible due to never having to use it since highschool but for the most part I can at least somewhat understand French. I could go to Brussels and conduct myself in French but to save myself from condescending stares, I just use English whenever I'm in Brussels or in the French-speaking region.

Tbh I listen to some French artists like GIMS or SCH where I'd have to plug the lyrics into google translate half the time. If the music sounds fire, I couldn't care less if I can barely understand it, or even unable to translate anything at all.
I may not understand what theyre saying but I like how it sounds. I remember that when I was in sixth grade I had the opportunity to learn french but I didn't because I was distracted by other things. I listen to music from all over the world. One of my female cousins was married to a Hindu man and he used to play Indian music all the time and I liked it.

Last edited:
I always wonder what goes through the mind of dudes on Telegram messaging me **** like this
Like at least hald of the random messages like this are in Russian too.

IMG_6325.jpeg

aren’t you the one with the rare username on telegram or something? and ppl offered you $$ for it?

aren’t you the one with the rare username on telegram or something? and ppl offered you $$ for it?
Different username now, I sold that username for $20k to some shady Russian.
Had to explain that one to both my bank and the feds :lol: Apparently it was immediately flagged as a "suspicious transaction" when I converted it from Bitcoin to euros and transferred it to my bank.

The weirdest part is the Russian guy kept using the profile picture I had on it for at least 6 months after, which was just a picture of my emerald ring.

Last edited:
I ended up having lunch unexpectedly at the Ralphs down the street from my residency I visited earlier this afternoon. My lunch was sushi samples, 10 pieces total to be specific. They had them out around the deli section, so I grabbed two each time I went by the stand.

That's a good free lunch with being able to eat multiple pieces that accumulated to a suitable quantity.

Back
Top Bottom