the thread about nothing...

Guess this is the appropriate thread to rant. Last week I had a kidney stone infection and had to stay at the hospital for a day. My insurance sends me a letter saying my hospital stay was not approved because I still had one normal, functioning kidney. Now I gotta appeal and hope they accept it. Stressed out i'll get a crazy bill in the mail and I still haven't passed my kidney stone yet.

Guess this is the appropriate thread to rant. Last week I had a kidney stone infection and had to stay at the hospital for a day. My insurance sends me a letter saying my hospital stay was not approved because I still had one normal, functioning kidney. Now I gotta appeal and hope they accept it. Stressed out i'll get a crazy bill in the mail and I still haven't passed my kidney stone yet.
I'm sorry, man. :/
"Denied; client has another kidney" is definitive 'Murica. 🤬

God I hate LinkedIn :smh:
I wish there was a way to clearly indicate that you have zero interest in any other job opportunities. Even though you're employed, your status stays on "looking for work."
I even made the first line on my profile a PSA that I have absolutely zero interest in a different job but I'm guessing most companies and recruiters only gloss over the resumé and don't read anything past that.
The worst are the LinkedInfluencers that tell the most that didn’t happen stories

That’s a pretty good scam - 2 arms/legs/hands/eyes/ears/lungs…

Spare of nearly everything so they can deny about 40% of claims.

monday again tmrw

IMG_9272.jpeg

God I hate LinkedIn :smh:
I wish there was a way to clearly indicate that you have zero interest in any other job opportunities. Even though you're employed, your status stays on "looking for work."
I even made the first line on my profile a PSA that I have absolutely zero interest in a different job but I'm guessing most companies and recruiters only gloss over the resumé and don't read anything past that.
As soon as I secured a new job I hibernated mine. It’s such a trash site— I can’t believe it’s still a thing.

Why the F are there fights on Spirit Airlines flights or terminals on a constant basis? It's the only airline I see with that kind of chaos on social networks.

It's like more fights on their flights or terminals than in cheap seat sections of the reserve level and outfield pavilions at Dodger Stadium. I swear there are also more fights on Spirit Airlines than at SoFi Stadium.

I don't believe SZA getting that much stream unless you're playing Kill Bill over and over. TSwift can kick rocks.

Never underestimate bitter ex’s :lol:

Edit: My Sunday was booooooring. But that’s still better than experiencing a bad day.

Back
Top Bottom