the thread about nothing...

Idk some women act like physical direction are astrophysics. Just a few minutes ago I was trying to tell a cowoker how to get to Whataburger and she was acting like it was so confusing. Its across the street, 2 buldings down. That was too much.

If I ever were to decide to get married and she starts talking about hyphenating her name, sweater god Im calling the whole think off. I hate that **** with all my being on a clerical level.

Honest question.

1. Why do you think this matters as much as it does to you?

2. If you really had someone that you messed with to the degree that you would marry them, her wanting a hyphenated name would honestly make you call itnoff or was that just some #NTExtremes ?

I am not saying there is a right or wrong approach.

I am not saying there is a right or wrong approach

Honest question.

2. If you really had someone that you messed with to the degree that you would marry them, her wanting a hyphenated name would honestly make you call itnoff or was that just some #NTExtremes ?

Hyphenated names are annyoing as hell in paperwork. Thats just me taking a stand for everyone thats going to have to deal with that decision on paper. :lol: In the grand scheme of things, I 90% care. There is a small part of me that does feels like its kind of half-stepping. Like they're still trying to hold on to that before life. I feel like if you're going to get married, you gotta be all in.

Funny thing tho, when I meet women that has had a hyphenated name for an extended period of time, they're always like, "Yeaaaa I probably shouldn't have done the hyphenated thing.." You can tell its something they did when they first got married thinking it was cute. 2 mortgages later, they tired of writing all that. :lol:

Honest question.

ICIP
He answered #1 with his last 4 words.
ICIP
ICIP
ICIP

Y'all still answering DC like you owe him something
giphy (5).gif

Back
Top Bottom