the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by MMG

if nothing happened dont feel bad, BUT set duke straight, dont let it float like it was all good.

and if you have a feeling that it might affect it with you and your future hubby be honest with him, id appreciate it coming from you rather than the grape vine

ended up telling my future which was for the best. The dude that I turned down lightly has been extra cold and mean to me so i finally told him why. They are friends and roommates.
laugh.gif
He started laughing and was like "of course you turned him down.
roll.gif
you're mine and it was that way before you walked through that door and met that n_.
grin.gif
...I know you a flirt but i'm the only one hitting that and I know that. next time he's around lets show him so he wont make that mistake again."

Its always the seemingly quiet pretty boy types that be on the wildest @@*+ most of the time.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
IDK but something about what duke said makes him sound kinda lame. "next time he's around lets show him so he wont make that mistake again"
laugh.gif
He'd be better off just telling his boy to fall back. All that rub it in his face nonsense is gonna cause problems I think
Exactly what I thought.....maybe that's what the situation calls for, but I can't imagine it. 

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Graduated from UCSB last year.
#@#* load of student loans.

Moved back with my parents and have been working valet for almost 1 year now saving up lots of money.

Addicted to saving, but hate that i am not using my degree and feel very embarrassed to be social considering everyone always asks what your job is.

Thinking about when the right time it is to pull the plug on saving money doing something I hate and go after my dreams and be something I can be proud of.

It's a hard leap to take when your constantly getting checks. But man, I have absolutely no life.

Its hard...I dont know whats more important, saving more or taking a risk and going out there and living life. These loans are what kill my ambitions... 
ohwell.gif

can anyone relate? i feel like im playing it too safe right now...but how can i not? 
Graduated from UCSB in December, same #%+%, except I work at Disneyland.

!+!%!!@ sucks, but stacking cheese while looking for a better job at the same time >>>>

I plan on doing that after the busy season.
What did you major in bro? I got a %!+%!% Art degree...it was a passion, i enjoyed it. But yeah... 
tired.gif

Peterson vs Kahn II May 19
Mayweather vs Cotto May 5

"I don't understand Easter. Rabbits don't lay eggs." When purses are $15+ million, you can say stuff like this. 

The Newsroom June 24

No other suggestions for Netflix besides Breaking Bad?

Originally Posted by Solerunner

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

IDK but something about what duke said makes him sound kinda lame. "next time he's around lets show him so he wont make that mistake again"
laugh.gif
He'd be better off just telling his boy to fall back. All that rub it in his face nonsense is gonna cause problems I think

Dude is beyond lame, cap you lose coolpoints dating that %*#*% 
   " I know you a flirt"

Homie thinks he so hot his chick cant get splacked, young +@#!#+ these days
laugh.gif

roll.gif
What does splacked mean? Look hes different from me and thinks before he acts and speaks most of the time and has a more passive nature. He knows me though and knows that sometimes I dont think about what my interaction could be doing to someone that likes me.
ohwell.gif
he knows tho and accepts me. He aint a %!%##.

Splack means take. "splack your chick, splackavilly"
Makes sense only a passive dude would allow his girl to flirt with a roomate

Good luck with all this
indifferent.gif

someone post this for me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and anyone have recomendations to something similar ?
nerd.gif

True story, Kim K looks dead-on (face wise) like my ex in these two pictures...
kim-kanye-042112-%20(4).jpg

kim-kanye-042112-%20(2).jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...I aint even mad though, I hate my ex and I never thought Kim was all that cute to begin with...

**Kanye shrug** 

Watching people go through a break up. Makes me question whether I'll ever be able to fully give myself to someone like that.

This girl I used to mess with in hs just won a beauty pageant and she dislikes me since she was my side joint and I used to do her wrong Smh
I got the vapors..chick who was my girl works at walmart and the other girl is opening up for cats like Drake and big Sean
Damn I used to be a prick..a lot of girls I used to talk with are doing their thing and I feel dumb for crushing some of those bridges

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

Got a new avy,

Is there any better feeling than the relief of that "i got my period" text?

pimp.gif
strong post content to avy ration 
laugh.gif

finals coming up in a couple weeks 
embarassed.gif

Dude is beyond lame, cap you lose coolpoints dating that %*#*% 
   " I know you a flirt"

Homie thinks he so hot his chick cant get splacked, young +@#!#+ these days
laugh.gif

roll.gif
What does splacked mean? Look hes different from me and thinks before he acts and speaks most of the time and has a more passive nature. He knows me though and knows that sometimes I dont think about what my interaction could be doing to someone that likes me.
ohwell.gif
he knows tho and accepts me. He aint a %!%##.

Splack means take. "splack your chick, splackavilly"
Makes sense only a passive dude would allow his girl to flirt with a roomate

Good luck with all this
indifferent.gif

lol look we can't both be the alpha at the same time. That only works for when we are ganging up on somebody in an argument. If you couldn't tell I'm the dominate one most of the time by default but he keeps me in check with minimal effort when hes in passive mode
grin.gif
with the kind of power move he was wants to display he ain't all that passive. He could just talk to duke but he's big on getting an image ingrained in dudes head of what isn't his so they can move and be homies.

Punk %@+ security at The White Rabbit took my one hitter from me even tho everyone else was burning.

But oh well #@*! it, we still had a fat %@+ blunt and the dugout was empty already anyways.

The show was just as epic as I expected, The Jets killed and it and this was the first time I got that hype at a show since the Kendrick Lamar show.

Styles P jumped in the crowd and did 2 songs, I didn’t what songs they were but I was hype as #@*! jumping with him and the crowd and moshing haha.

Then Curren$y came out and shut it down, after his set he made his way outside and I dapped him up and he told me what’s good.

Awesome night, kinda bummed about the one hitter, but oh well, charge it to the game I guess.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom