the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by Solerunner

roll.gif
What does splacked mean? Look hes different from me and thinks before he acts and speaks most of the time and has a more passive nature. He knows me though and knows that sometimes I dont think about what my interaction could be doing to someone that likes me.
ohwell.gif
he knows tho and accepts me. He aint a %!%##.

Splack means take. "splack your chick, splackavilly"
Makes sense only a passive dude would allow his girl to flirt with a roomate

Good luck with all this
indifferent.gif

lol look we can't both be the alpha at the same time. That only works for when we are ganging up on somebody in an argument. If you couldn't tell I'm the dominate one most of the time by default but he keeps me in check with minimal effort when hes in passive mode
grin.gif
with the kind of power move he was wants to display he ain't all that passive. He could just talk to duke but he's big on getting an image ingrained in dudes head of what isn't his so they can move and be homies.
Nah a real homie would talk it out. You only do that petty $#%% to dudes you don't like. I'd smash ho on his bed if he did something like that to me... or at least fart on his pillow bare #%+

lol look we can't both be the alpha at the same time. That only works for when we are ganging up on somebody in an argument. If you couldn't tell I'm the dominate one most of the time by default but he keeps me in check with minimal effort when hes in passive mode
grin.gif
with the kind of power move he was wants to display he ain't all that passive. He could just talk to duke but he's big on getting an image ingrained in dudes head of what isn't his so they can move and be homies.
30t6p3b.gif
  Cap, I'm just sayin' you can do better. Tell me, have you heard that lately?

535082_10100269748034681_11005638_44953001_1519550241_n.jpg

IDK why but this pic has me dying
laugh.gif
Pookie gets all the bad wimmenz
tired.gif

I dreamed that I got shot in the neck with a crossbow twice.

I heard the *THOCK* of that crossbow twice bro's
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif
  Cap, I'm just sayin' you can do better. Tell me, have you heard that lately?
this guy 
laugh.gif

watching Florian on First Take 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

I had a "socially awkward penguin" moment happen to me today.. 
tired.gif

Finished my test early, same time as this cute girl in my class. Walking out of class, and she was right behind me, so I went to hold the door for her, but she was literally right there.. I was stopped, not realizing how close she was, so I took an awkward step.

I tripped and stumbled a bit, started leaning into the wall, and just kept it moving.. 
30t6p3b.gif

I could of at least laughed it off with her, but I just strutted away like McLovin after he told Nicola what time it was..

It was at least a good ice breaker to start a conversation and I blew it 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I'll never have another chance.. 
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

i_know_that_feel__bro_warhammer_40k_by_thebroodmother-d4lbkde.png

5 4 C's  
Cashmere

Cognac 

Chocolate

Cigars

Champagne

Otium at the moment...Carpe Diem soon

So I finally started working out today. I bought a workout bench, some weights and a jump rope. Managed to do 30 mins worth of a workout before I stopped. I gotta go harder tomorrow so I can build a consistent habit and drive to shed the weight off. Kinda disappointed in myself but I can improve.
On another note, I always love Mondays for the Top Gear marathon
pimp.gif

Got a bad predicament

This dude at the gym help me with something and then told me he was a trainer
I thought hey I could use some help with my form when lift and stuff cause it is sloppy
Told him I would get one session gave him my number( stupid idiot)
He text me that same day asking whats the inital to my last name
I didnt text back, I have a very unique name so I know he didnt have another "shoefreak" in his phone.
He text me 3 more times by the next day" how you doing" "how was your work out blah" I never texted back
That was last monday, since then he has called me three times and left two message saying the same thing(pay him outside the gym blah)
I never called him and haven't seen him at the gym since

This guy is not professional and I no longer want him to train me
Our session is next monday and I want to cancel it.
what to do?

Spoiler [+]
Killing is an option

Man up and tell buddy to stop contacting you shoefreak. I'll never understand why
women give their number out so easily then cry stalker when the thirst bucket you
gave it to contacts you. Stop giving your number out so willy nilly

Back
Top Bottom