the thread about nothing...

IMG_3721.jpeg

Almost a year now. The family below me like moved in a little after me. The family above me were there before me.

You considering moving? I don’t know if it’s a national thing but I hear they got a new law that only requires you the one months rent to move in. I think California used to require 2 months worth before you could leave.

You considering moving? I don’t know if it’s a national thing but I hear they got a new law that only requires you the one months rent to move in. I think California used to require 2 months worth before you could leave.
My current place is better than my last one. I'm in a better neighborhood and a better environment. Plus I just moved last year and I don't wanna deal with that hassle again.

A coworker of mine and I were talking about spicy food and he recommended trying Dave's Hot Chicken that just opened up here last year and getting the reaper flavor and told me people signed waivers for it because of how spicy it is... I decided to go try it tonight and looked up some reddit posts before having it about people not even being able to finish it because it was so spicy and some people said it felt like they were pissing fire afterwards and I started having second thoughts :lol:. I went ahead and tried the reaper sliders and it wasnt THAT hot.. I was able to finish everything. Maybe they mistakenly gave me the wrong spice level

A coworker of mine and I were talking about spicy food and he recommended trying Dave's Hot Chicken that just opened up here last year and getting the reaper flavor and told me people signed waivers for it because of how spicy it is... I decided to go try it tonight and looked up some reddit posts before having it about people not even being able to finish it because it was so spicy and some people said it felt like they were pissing fire afterwards and I started having second thoughts :lol:. I went ahead and tried the reaper sliders and it wasnt THAT hot.. I was able to finish everything. Maybe they mistakenly gave me the wrong spice level
38265.png

Anyone else watching this? Pretty crazy - that's about 2 miles on a slackline.

Back
Top Bottom