the thread about nothing...

Its obviously important to help young girls feel accepted and represented but I cant help but think of all the different combinations that this is going to lead to Barbie having to make. Like, a Barbie for every race, skin tone, disability and whatever else sets people apart. I feel like Walmart stores are going have a 1000 Barbies on the shelves lol. At the end of the day, some group is always going to be left out...

What about them southwest bbq?? The new Tangy Pickle was a let down tho’ the Ketchup and Mustard was fire and The Red bag still goat
I must’ve missed those. Got to be a regional thing. I remember visiting Mexico and seeing the classic jalapeño & cheese version. I grabbed 3 bags on the first day there :lol:

Spirit gate agents are just doing what any other airline’s gate agent has wanted to say to entitled customers since the dawn of airports. Idk why some passengers act like these gate agents are the people who determine when to start boarding planes and when and how delays are handled.

Can’t imagine the amount of **** they went thru as a result of the crowdstrike x microsoft fiasco

2j322zuleded1.webp

Its obviously important to help young girls feel accepted and represented but I cant help but think of all the different combinations that this is going to lead to Barbie having to make. Like, a Barbie for every race, skin tone, disability and whatever else sets people apart. I feel like Walmart stores are going have a 1000 Barbies on the shelves lol. At the end of the day, some group is always going to be left out...
Going to have 1000? This isnt new at all. We might already be past 1000. When I worked at Toys R Us in the 90s, there were 3 isles for Barbie products.

Going to have 1000? This isnt new at all. We might already be past 1000. When I worked at Toys R Us in the 90s, there were 3 isles for Barbie products.
It's a wild get off my lawn comment 🤣🤣 why do YOU care if a kid wants to see themselves represented as a doll 🤣

Back
Top Bottom