the thread about nothing...

I just got stung on the tongue by a bee.

I was biking and telling a couple that I was to their left, and a bee flows directly into my tongue and stings me. The lady that I told that I was on her left, had to get the stinger out of my tongue for me with her nails.

Could this get any weirder
So...did you get the chance to put something in her mouth as well?

Sorry, couldn't pass it up.

That Pic is crazy

I think the bee is the only one who walked away satisfied :lol:

1722699363477.gif

If bruh mess up that relationship it'll be the worst fumble since the Browns in Denver
Best thing for them is to do what Caitlin Clark does and stay offline.
People online are just miserable. Reddit, FB, NBA thread; just avoid them.
I'm hoping that's what they do, and it was nice seeing Simone attempt to shut everyone up... but it was just an attempt. They won't stop being miserable critics fully convinced of their every criticism & label.
Just gotta leave them alone and avoid their online circle jerk.
What he did was in support of HER, and was not at all implying that he put in the work. That's just a 'miserable people' take.

Best thing for them is to do what Caitlin Clark does and stay offline.
People online are just miserable. Reddit, FB, NBA thread; just avoid them.
I'm hoping that's what they do, and it was nice seeing Simone attempt to shut everyone up... but it was just an attempt. They won't stop being miserable critics fully convinced of their every criticism & label.
Just gotta leave them alone and avoid their online circle jerk.
What he did was in support of HER, and was not at all implying that he put in the work. That's just a 'miserable people' take.
Yeah he seems like a good dude. Seems like he got off on the wrong foot with her fans by calling himself the prize in the relationship a while back when she was going through her problems and hasn't been able to get back in their favor since. I understand what he was trying to say but it was a wild unnecessary take anyways 🤣. I'm just glad they really ride for each other and hope their happiness lasts forever.

calling himself the prize in the relationship
Not familiar, but when it comes to his role in their relationship, the only opinion that matters...
... the ONLY opinion...
... is Si-GOAT Biles.
His relationship is with her. Not me, not you, not anyone online.
If she says it's a wild take, it's a wild take.
And she doesn't need to tell us.
"Well then how can we talk *censored* about him?"
That's the neat part: we can just not do that and just let them be.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not familiar, but when it comes to his role in their relationship, the only opinion that matters...
... the ONLY opinion...
... is Si-GOAT Biles.
His relationship is with her. Not me, not you, not anyone online.
If she says it's a wild take, it's a wild take.
And she doesn't need to tell us.
"Well then how can we talk *censored* about him?"
That's the neat part: we can just not do that and just let them be.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't have an opinion on his take in either way I said "wild unnecessary" meaning why hunt for a microphone to hop out and say that to the public especially during those times he had to have know it wouldn't go well. I'm actually agreeing with you that they should just stay off social media and the Internet 🤣 you just like typing at me 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️

I don't have an opinion on his take in either way I said "wild unnecessary" meaning why hunt for a microphone to hop out and say that to the public especially during those times he had to have know it wouldn't go well. I'm actually agreeing with you that they should just stay off social media and the Internet 🤣 you just like typing at me 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️
Interesting that you feel talked 'at.' 👀
And that he hunted for a mic. 👀

I'm just responding to what I'm reading. I reply to you because you're good people on here.
I reply to you, you reply to me, someone else jumps in, I reply to them, they reply to you, they reply to me.
I know you're not new to how the internet works, but if you're taking this is being talked 'at', I don't talk at anybody, but if that's how you feel, that's how you feel.

So I've gotta let it be that and fall back.

Enjoy your Saturday, big dog. 🔥

Re Wario’s stadium: **** if I could do it with that pinpoint accuracy, but even if I could what’s the fun in that I’d say

Back
Top Bottom