the thread about nothing...

All good, just feels like a burnt tongue today

We’ve all had that unpleasant experience of a fly or mosquito but a bee is something I never want. I stepped on one as a kid playing soccer barefoot at the park and I swear I sprinted home across the street not even looking to see if cars were coming. I was that outta my mind in pain. Anywhooo, I’m glad you recovered my guy. For sure you handled it better than I would have, even as an adult.

Shout out to Bronson Bronson Havent seen you around here in a minute! 👋😎

GFES3SnW8AAOemq.jpg:large

Hayl nah.
I've seen Hostel.
Nope.
The scariest part was when I crossed the border from Romania to Hungary. Got there around 10pm and had to walk like 10 miles to the nearest town in damn near pitch black farm country :lol: Got stopped halfway by border patrol on dirt bikes with machine guns. After about 10mins they let me go.

Finally arrive at this small town, its like 2-3 am now, I'm exhausted and stopped to sit at a bus stop to get my bearings and get a little rest. I noticed the same car pass by like 3 times. Guy pulls up, and flashes a badge. I ask him if he speaks English, he does, I tell him what I'm doing and he looks at me like I'm crazy...tells me I can't stay at that stop cause its not safe...so he gives me a ride to the main station further in. He told me that there would probably be officers checking in on me later and they did :lol:

All in all, it was a great life experience :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom