the thread about nothing...

Imagine traveling across the States back in RDR2/Oregon Trail days and seeing a tornado across the way
Hits-Blunt-meme-5.jpg

Bruh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’ve heard you can use sole bright on the patent leather as well since it is a plastic coating over the leather material. If it doesn’t help you could always paint over it👍
I'm testing the efficacy on patent leather by using my son's newborn XIs.
20240818_142217.jpg

The 6 hours that the Columbia XIs were out in the sun yesterday, these newborn XIs were also out in the sun with SoleBright on the patent leather seam that you see here in the picture.
Clearly no damage.
Next time I put the Columbias out, though, I'm going to put more SoleBright on this are for another patent leather test.

(The blue sections is from me testing different shoe dyes mixed with SeaGlow years ago.)

I'm looking for my beats studio buds for my workout later on today..

I went to check my gym shorts.. that I wore yesterday..

I check the pockets and realize I got a big hole in them..

So I went to my beats app to *locate my beats*

Last location: Lake Arrowhead, CA

I don't lived in Lake Arrowhead..

mjcry1- g1.png

Imagine traveling across the States back in RDR2/Oregon Trail days and seeing a tornado across the way
Hits-Blunt-meme-5.jpg

The one that always amuses me is thinking of English pilgrims arriving in New England in the spring and enjoying a beautiful summer thinking they’d found the perfect place - then a few months later they’re 10 feet deep in snow. They would have no idea how to cope.

Back
Top Bottom