the thread about nothing...

whiteknuckler-bigfoot-monster-truck-6_1024x1024.jpg

I had to punch my youngest nephew dead in his ******* chest

Because he ate my chips without asking

I bought som Doritos for some nachos
I’m walking around the house looking for em
And they were nowhere in sight walked in his room to see a empty Doritos bag while he is playing video games

I asked him “so you just going to eat my chips up “
He was looking confused as if I just walked into 7 eleven and payed for some overpriced chips just because

I was like damn if I bought them for you I would have simply told you

He still was sitting there looking confused which angered the **** out of me
So I hit him dead in his chest
And told him it’s not the fact that you ate them it’s the fact that you don’t have enough respect to see who they belonged to before you ate em
You just didn’t give a **** and in the outside world that type of behavior could put you in a situation with results worst then a punch in your chest

You know those bucket garden carts?
Screenshot_20240813_180804_Google.jpg

Finished building one the other day, or so I thought:
20240810_185337.jpg

I'm in a beginner's woodworking group, and everyone in the group implored me to get it back in my shop and seal it.

Sssooo... NOW it's finished:
20240817_201756.jpg

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO , this kind of stuff is usually up your alley. 👀

More info on the woodworking group. How did you find it? How much does it cost? You are provided tools? You pay for the lumber? This sounds dope AF

I saw Steve Austin and thought of Stone Cold lol
Speaking of Wrestling, I picked this up today still factory sealed. Old school matches I missed out on as a kid.
A4B2C33B-35D2-4998-B1C2-21E3D7E61831.jpeg

2nd round of SoleBright on the sole only, about 6 hrs this time (left shoe only, which is on the right side of the pics; using the right shoe as the control):

20240817_192457.jpg

I’ve heard you can use sole bright on the patent leather as well since it is a plastic coating over the leather material. If it doesn’t help you could always paint over it👍

Back
Top Bottom