the thread about nothing...

I'm surprised TSwift isn't on the list with her cult

the-10-most-streamed-songs-of-the-2020s-on-spotify-as-of-v0-3tzjo8jfjhld1.png
I know all the artists besides Glass Animals but the only songs here where I actually know what they sound like are Weeknd’s Save Your Tears and Kid Laroi’s Stay.
Either way nothing that’s on any of my playlists, no offense to the artists.

My guess as to why Swift isn’t on this list is because the Swifties seem to just endlessly listen to damn near her entire catalog and fight critics on Twitter instead of focusing more on targeted boosting of certain songs.

Last edited:
Just from the artist and song title, I only know one of those songs. I'm sure I'd recognize many or most of them, but don't know them by name. I've never even heard of Glass Animals before.

Also, how many of these streams are from a retail store's background music playlist?

My girl is a Glass Animals fan…. Their songs all sound too similar for me 🤣

Last edited:
Went to the local supermarket in my very rural town with a population of roughly 2k and surprisingly came across this in the parking lot.
I don’t care much for cars but a Corvette Stingray from the 70s is definitely not a common sight, especially in rural middle of nowhere :lol:
IMG_6462.jpeg

Just from the artist and song title, I only know one of those songs. I'm sure I'd recognize many or most of them, but don't know them by name. I've never even heard of Glass Animals before.

Also, how many of these streams are from a retail store's background music playlist?
I'm assuming I played stay (features Rihanna, right?)
I know I played save your tears.

Out on everything else.

I went and listen to the first two on the list. No thanks.

Figured I'd listen to Miley's track. It's decent.

I would have never ever ever projected Miley Cyrus to become an artist I could tolerate. She can sing, though.

Just got done watching the entire concert on YouTube. Man oh man. If man’s head was right.

Wish we could have a watch the throne Reunion tour. Or him, cudi, rhianna, Common all of the lights tour. Or him and mos def doing a tandem tour. Or him and Lupe.
Dude can damn near play 80 songs of just HITS and it would be the greatest concert of all time, but would never be mentally sound enough to pull it off.

IMG_5126.png

Back
Top Bottom