the thread about nothing...

Watching Goodfellas on cable sounds like the worst night ever, find it on streaming

Ive seen it a million times, commercials give me a chance to do sone chores inbetween. Its actually one of my fav ways to rewatch something ive watched a few times before. Did it with The Town a few weeks ago and felt like I got so much done inbetween. :lol:

Ive seen it a million times, commercials give me a chance to do sone chores inbetween. Its actually one of my fav ways to rewatch something ive watched a few times before. Did it with The Town a few weeks ago and felt like I got so much done inbetween. :lol:

I like The Town a lot but man them trying to convince us that Blake Lively is some ratchet south boston chick is some WOAT casting

Tatum just became really cornier with his self portrait tat

ok8nop1.jpeg

I like The Town a lot but man them trying to convince us that Blake Lively is some ratchet south boston chick is some WOAT casting

She (her character in general) was the only weak point in the film but I get why they needed her. As far as casting I luh me some Blake Lively so idc. :pimp:

IMG_3675.jpeg

FYI this phone license ID is gonna take some time to get going. I haven’t been anywhere including the airport that accepts my phone license yet. Honestly this is what should be getting pushed right now, there’s no way to fake the phone ID since the DDS(DMV) has to verify the card before it registers on the phone. Expired license/ID’s also won’t register, it’s actually way better than physical cards since there’s layers to the validation. Physicals aren’t going anywhere yet since certain demographics don’t own phones or aren’t privy to technology in general i.e. kids, special needs and elderly.

I remember having to write in cursive from about 4th grade through 8th but then some kids in 9th when we started HS just wrote in print. Most teachers in my HS accepted print or cursive so I went with print as it was more legible for me to write.

Same way I felt.

I never cared for cursive. I've always had good handwriting and I loved to print to show it off. Cursive got in the way.

Once I was no longer FORCED to write in cursive, I stopped.

Back
Top Bottom