the thread about nothing...

Damn this thread still going strong
1000006439.gif

1000006440.gif

Nah, if it's not depressing to you that you go to work every day while someone is a multi-millionaire off of a 5 second comment, then I have no interest in either raining on your parade or convincing you why it's depressing.
Keep your peace, my friend. 🤙🏼🔥
I like my job(I LOVE my commute even :evil:), everyone here is cool. I make more than I realize sometimes. So what some stranger on the internet is doing ain't got nothing to do with me. "Comparison is theif of joy"- Some dude. If that depresses you, you probably want to keep your head down, because its people getting more for less.

It's wild all this Diddy/Epstien/Weinstien stuff going on and people still think celebs are people are to envied. What? You want more money so you can give more money to people who have way more than you so you can flex on people that have less than you?? You want everyone to know you? Study you? Judge you based off of the fact they don't like where THEY at in their life? You see someone to be jealous of, I see someone to pitty. That podcast space aint sweet. All them folks do is try to "expose" each other and you KNOW they're gunning for her. If you want to be depressed about anything, be depressed about the fact that she sold her soul to them lights and the brighter she shines the more likely shes going to go out sad.

I like my job(I LOVE my commute even :evil:), everyone here is cool. I make more than I realize sometimes. So what some stranger on the internet is doing ain't got nothing to do with me. "Comparison is theif of joy"- Some dude. If that depresses you, you probably want to keep your head down, because its people getting more for less.

It's wild all this Diddy/Epstien/Weinstien stuff going on and people still think celebs are people are to envied. What? You want more money so you can give more money to people who have way more than you so you can flex on people that have less than you?? You want everyone to know you? Study you? Judge you based off of the fact they don't like where THEY at in their life? You see someone to be jealous of, I see someone to pitty. That podcast space aint sweet. All them folks do is try to "expose" each other and you KNOW they're gunning for her. If you want to be depressed about anything, be depressed about the fact that she sold her soul to them lights and the brighter she shines the more likely shes going to go out sad.
Yikes.
There are so many false value assumptions in there that I have neither the time or energy to unpack.

I love TF out of my job; I didn't say anything that suggests otherwise.

No, I don't want more money so I can flex on people who have less than me.

No, I don't want everyone to know me.

I said that I would rather you "Keep your peace" earlier, but maybe I was falsely assuming something as well. 😬

Yikes.
There are so many false value assumptions in there that I have neither the time or energy to unpack.

I love TF out of my job; I didn't say anything that suggests otherwise.

No, I don't want more money so I can flex on people who have less than me.

No, I don't want everyone to know me.

I said that I would rather you "Keep your peace" earlier, but maybe I was falsely assuming something as well. 😬
The second paragraph was about people in general thus the separation and the part where I said “people”.

Nah, if it's not depressing to you that you go to work every day while someone is a multi-millionaire off of a 5 second comment, then I have no interest in either raining on your parade or convincing you why it's depressing.
Keep your peace, my friend. 🤙🏼🔥

Honestly if I got depressed every time a white person or woman got rewarded for nothing or doing the bare minimum I'd be in a mental institution. I'm not saying it's right but I know how this country works.

Ball up top

Back
Top Bottom