the thread about nothing...

Omg 😂😂 I love frenchies

ezgif-4-6aea5c666a.gif

Honestly if I got depressed every time a white person or woman got rewarded for nothing or doing the bare minimum I'd be in a mental institution. I'm not saying it's right but I know how this country works.

Ball up top
Fair.
That's fair.
I mean, it's completely unfair... but...
Good point.

My words aren't wording today. 😬

Im walking up to my apartment and I see this little girl peaking around the corner giggling and ****. I saw a little boy taking the trash out as I parked so Im thinking she’s about to try and jump out and scare him. No. She’s recording this boy walk up the stairs. To make it so bad, shes like 10 feet away from him. They never said a word to each other. I don’t even think the little boy knew he was being recorded.

Im walking up to my apartment and I see this little girl peaking around the corner giggling and ****. I saw a little boy taking the trash out as I parked so Im thinking she’s about to try and jump out and scare him. No. She’s recording this boy walk up the stairs. To make it so bad, shes like 10 feet away from him. They never said a word to each other. I don’t even think the little boy knew he was being recorded.
Sad thing is if anything goes down cameras got you on tape as being a witness. :smh:

She probably just has a crush on him.
Little man already got a secret admirer 😎

Sad thing is if anything goes down cameras got you on tape as being a witness. :smh:

They’re wayyy too young for “anything to happen”, but I think that was my first time really seeing children and technology in the wild. The little girl clearly likes the boy and neither one of them know anything about boundaries.

I can't believe her net worth is anywhere close to that. I refuse to believe that happened after 6 months or whenever the hell that video originally made the rounds.

Lots and lots of people have offered her multi-million dollar endorsements. Hell, just her Instagram has 2.6 million followers.

If the cash me outside girl made $60 million on ********, it seems like the hawk tuah girls net worth figure is accurate.

Back
Top Bottom