the thread about nothing...

Scary monsters and nice sprites. I don't see how anyone can not like Skrillex's music. Or dubstep for that matter.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Scary monsters and nice sprites. I don't see how anyone can not like Skrillex's music. Or dubstep for that matter.

I have an entire ipod dedicated to any and all electronic/trance/dubstep/etc... always liked Flux Pavilion

plus I need to see metallica also, seeing Anthrax in the summer and already seen my favourite band Megadeth and Slayer multiple times, hopefully my Big 4 bucket list will be fulfilled
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

Fixed!
It will forever be the one type of music i can't comprehend how anyone on planet earth can sit down and listen to if they aren't tripping on molly or acid. 

I'm strongly debating calling in right now.
My stomach is killing me right now, I literally used the bathroom like 10 times yesterday and now it's worse this morning.

I can't keep food down and I feel like puking, I only got 20 hours this week and if I call in today I'll only have 13, then again I could easily pick up a shift on Thursday or Saturday.

Food poisoning.

Looks like I'm staying in bed all day 
30t6p3b.gif

Reading the new The Incredible Hulk and Bruce Banner and Hulk are truly separated... It drove Bruce insane and now its Bruce vs The Hulk. What has happened to my family!!?!! 

i currently have job but i got hired yesterday for a new job with the same pay but twice the hours, should i take it ?

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

i currently have job but i got hired yesterday for a new job with the same pay but twice the hours, should i take it ?
Same pay but twice the hours?

What?

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

Same pay but twice the hours?

What?

im only gettin 19 now but i need like 40

Oh ok, I read that wrong
laugh.gif

If you can make it work, I'd get on it. Nothing wrong with trying to aquire more currency

thanks bro, yeah i mean why not im gettin the shaft at my job now anyway, mo money mo $!$**%$ am i right

Can't decide where I want to live when I graduate. Hoping to either stay in Cincinnati or head to Chicago.
Guess I'll follow the money  *kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Took me 14 months, like by 3 and a half months it was curly, 6 months
It was a cool change, didn't cut it for any reason (even weddings)
laugh.gif

Yeah,I still go to get the sideburns down and neck, but aside from that

Examples:
rough estimates
3 to 4 Mos
curly-male-hairstyles-1.jpg

9 mos
men+big+curls+hair.jpg

now (shorter though)

Mens-Long-hairstyles.jpg
Wow. I'm at 4 months right now, last time I got a cut was the 30th of December I believe and my hairs just about at that length in the first pic.
I say wow because I cant imagine myself like the third pic or even the second. Been getting a 1 haircut for like a decade now and before this stretch NEVER went without a cut more than the 2 month mark or even really close to that.

I gotta say, it feelsgoodman I actually have some nice wavy hair I just have not a clue about what to do with it..

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Frank Ocean just got on a whole nother level for me after listening to Pyrite. This dude is the truth. 
pimp.gif
with rose colored lenses on my store bought frames
to see something other than these blues and grays
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lana85

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

I *&%^ up and ruined something great. Hate myself right now.
frown.gif

What did u do?
The person I've been seeing apparently watched me put in my passcode, used it to get into my phone and saw some explicit text/photos while I was in the shower.  My fault for sending/receiving the texts and my stupidity for not deleting them.  It didn't go any farther than the texts but try convincing someone who your supposed to be faithful to of that.  I'm too old for this foolishness. 
mad.gif
Stupid me. I hate hurting people I care about. 

frown.gif

What did u do?
The person I've been seeing apparently watched me put in my passcode, used it to get into my phone and saw some explicit text/photos while I was in the shower.  My fault for sending/receiving the texts and my stupidity for not deleting them.  It didn't go any farther than the texts but try convincing someone who your supposed to be faithful to of that.  I'm too old for this foolishness. 
mad.gif

happened to me before bro dont worry , she cant be mad forever , give it time

frown.gif

What did u do?
mad.gif
Oh no....ALWAYS DELETE!
laugh.gif

But in all honesty you really shouldn't even be sending receiving photos from other chicks. I mean im sure you'd be pissed if you went through her phone and saw pics of someone else d*ck.
laugh.gif

Just be honest with her and she'll eventually get over it.

Back
Top Bottom