the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

double caramel macchiatto just took the crunchberry frap's spot on my sbux top 3. and it was free
smokin.gif
Just had one earlier.
9c1152ebaca57c5b225c850fffc2dca9839f1a5.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

I hear you man..
I've been wanting to grow my hair for about 2 years now, just can't stand the growing out phase..

I've never had hair longer than 1, maybe 1.5 inches.. I have no idea what it looks like..

I want it the length of this..
I grew it out, the time it's like 1.5 inches long is the most annoying. Waking up with that non-cut feeling feels weird but I like it longer now and am used to it that it's like those pics.

My hair grows back rather quickly, a week after I get a haircut it looks like I've gone 2 weeks without one 
laugh.gif

I really wanna do something like this, give me about 1.5 months and I can get it down

02.jpg
I want something similar...

I'm about 6 weeks into it. Got my first haircut last Friday (trimmed the sides).

My hair takes forever to grow
eyes.gif

I love to see NT'ers advertise their ideas/companies on NT. Most often its T-shirts and clothing brands, but I still love to see other people's creativity and entrepreneurship come to light....good luck fellas

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

i love this chicks voice and the weird movements she makes while she sings ��
Kimbra is so 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
,glad to see her becoming more well known after that Gotye track.

Metallica is still on my list of bands to see before I die, I've already seen Megadeth (x2), Slayer, and Anthrax, just need 'tallica to finish the big 4 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

On a music related note I really need to start building a summer playlist.

I decided this will be the first song on it.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Metallica is still on my list of bands to see before I die, I've already seen Megadeth (x2), Slayer, and Anthrax, just need 'tallica to finish the big 4�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

On a music related note I really need to start building a summer playlist.

I decided this will be the first song on it.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I saw Metallica with Lamb of God back in the fall of '09 and the show was amazing.I need to see Slayer,Megadeth,and Anthrax before I die.

I just saw on the news teens are drinking hand sanitizer to get high/drunk. What is the matter with some of these kids?

Back
Top Bottom