the thread about nothing...

the sun is out here in socal finally after a week and the birds are chirping
nthat.gif

missed out on 2000 by one page

Last edited:
I will read that ninja thread when I get home but his post earned my respect...

And that's why detox isn't coming out. As long as he is caking he feels no need to release that ****

It says we are on page 2000 :nerd:
i will be fraking out not at 2000....

but when we are 

Almost at page 2,000
I missed page 1991 :/

Y'all ain't about that OG setting life.

Go to your profile, edit Account Details, change Posts Per Page to 20, Save = join the rest of us.

Thank you. Had no clue you could do this and I was pissed about the 30 on a page for forever

anyone else having problems with NT freezing your cpu? :nerd: :nerd:

i had to exit of of IE(im at wk) about 10 times already
iI asked the same thing Friday. iI don't want to call IT about it cause if they see it, they'll just block NT on my computer. If I'm in youtube and NT at the same time my computer will crash at some point guaranteed.

iI want Chipotle for lunch but if I go iI won't make it back in time to actually eat it and will have to eat at my desk which iI hate doing.

for some reason my phone keeps doing some double thing with I and it's only when iI type in Web browers.

clear your cookies & temp internet files... fixed everything...even if it was 2 days later :lol:

son Chad admitted on National TV that he forged legal papers :rofl:

Dude was saying and acting all types of dumb on First Take today, I felt sorry for him :smh:
reminded me of the Dr.Phil T.O. episode... Skip was really trying to grill him

son Chad admitted on National TV that he forged legal papers :rofl:

que

he was talking about putting a false name on the divorce papers

Andrea and Lori are really starting to piss me off in the Walker Dead....

is tonk only prevalent in the south?

we use to run games of tonk in school like it was nothing.. one of our teachers didn't even give a damb.

Ok this is getting weird now

Second time, same day as last week, same train station where I live and i hear another " what's up spec"

Show yourself now ! :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom