the thread about nothing...

Ok this is getting weird now

Second time, same day as last week, same train station where I live and i hear another " what's up spec"

Show yourself now ! :nerd:

Last edited:
Monday night went out to Atlantic City me and a few homies bought a table with 2 bottles for 750 at Murmur (somehow they getcha). Only thing i really hated was the house music being played over and over again, I was waiting for Bandz will make her dance to come on so i can throw some ones but never happened. I seen the funniest **** ever when you have a table pretty much every girl in the club is waitin for you to invite them up so they can have free drinks. Let me tell y'all how they would come over by us dance alittle then stand there and continue to peep back and swirl there straws around in there drinks. Girls got it at the clubs so damn easy its nuts. **** got crazy and i had a good time not so much at BlackJack but i still broke even some how so i cant complain

Anyone else bust out in freestyle when they're driving? Feeling like a rhyme god. :smokin
Traffic traffic looking for my chap stick. Feelin' kinda car sick, there's a Ford Maverick. I'm a lyricologist. I can rap about anything. Shrink, shrink. Blinkity-blink. Tried to make me think. Wanna go to my sink. And vomit. Clean it up wit' Comet.

Good chance this dude doesn't ever even post again in here, let alone take down that gif 
laugh.gif

Traffic traffic looking for my chap stick. Feelin' kinda car sick, there's a Ford Maverick. I'm a lyricologist. I can rap about anything. Shrink, shrink. Blinkity-blink. Tried to make me think. Wanna go to my sink. And vomit. Clean it up wit' Comet.

anyone imagine riff raff singing this freestyle verse :lol:

Ive seen it before don't see why the thread would be locked but just report it and Trill erase the post. Why would u quote it.

Ive seen it before don't see why the thread would be locked but just report it and Trill erase the post. Why would u quote it.

How do you report it? Since the yuku transition, i havent reported anyone yet 'cuz it was easy their and I don't see it as an option on the user name anymore here, I see block though but thats not it right?

Last edited:
you guys are really snitchin for that?? 
mean.gif

i dont get it...theres practically bare bootys exposed daily in here and yall are getting your g strings in a knot over that?

theres also been music talk for last 10 pages or so...and its some of the hall monitors in here too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom