the thread about nothing...

Haven't bought any gym shoes since the Chicago 10s? All loafers and wingtips since but any Jordans in size 12?

Size 12 is my size. 11-13 is usually what I acquired throughout the years.

-AJ IX Retro Flint
-AJ VI Retro Low Blk/Silver
-AJ XI Retro Blk/Red 2001
-AJ XIII OG Wht/Red//Blk
-AJ II Retro Blk/Chrome 2004 (12.5)
-AJ III Retro Cement Box.....those were taken from the living quarters by a fine sheriff/deputy conducting a search

Those are some off the top. I'd have to see what else I have or would be willing to part with.

I have tons of wingtips, cap toes, saddle shoes, oxfords, etc. from my time working part time at Cole Haan.

If you guys would have known me in real life.......the one or two NTers that came through last year were bestowed with gifts.
Nothing really intrigues me from that list besides the 9s. More interested in the Cole Haans. I gave a pair of 2 month old loafers to my younger cousin before he went back to college. Descriptions/details in a pm would be much appreciated if you're trying to clear some space. 

as ive been putting more time into my accounting class my grade keeps getting worse :smh: doesnt make sense

Sweet you guys wanna talk about jordans? Jeeez if only we had oh idk. A Jordan forum?
mean.gif
qft

Ooweeee hopefully I can last 3 more hours.. Your boy got that muddbutt here at work fams

So I had some yambs last night and I was just so disinterested in it.

Guess it's time to cut it off.

JesusShuttlesworth34 :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

My uncle lives in right outside of DC in Centreville, VA. If I go visit we have to link up :nthat:

what should i eat for lunch TAN

ive thought about that 50% off dominoes but im damn near about to turn into a pizza i need something new

Back
Top Bottom