the thread about nothing...

1x.com/photo/34418/album/10044/

Full sized. site wont let you save or share..

Last edited:
Just downloaded Crime Fetish from Lil B......its the first full album/mixtaped I've listend to and it's just pure entertainment.

Lick the P = newest slow jam mega hit

Just finished watching He Got Game 
glasses.gif

Classic
Movie came out when I was 13 saw it repeatedly and the groupie scene over and over but never got the ending after finally watching it again at 25 I finally got it lol then finally meeting Ray Allen and asking him what Spike explained my hunch of what the ending meant, I was exactly on point
Nice! I didn't get the ending the first time I saw it either, but that's cool about meeting Ray Allen. I would love to meet him!
I honestly don't remember
nerd.gif

Explain
nerd.gif
I just took it as he finally forgave his father and let go of that hatred.

When Jake threw the ball over the fence from prison and it lands on the court, it reminded me of the scene when they were younger and Jesus threw the ball over the fence out of anger. Like a moment of them coming together

just my thoughts
laugh.gif

When Jake threw the ball over the fence from prison and it lands on the court, it reminded me of the scene when they were younger and Jesus threw the ball over the fence out of anger. Like a moment of them coming together

just my thoughts :lol:

Thats understandable- i'm in a similar situation actually, not sure how to handle it myself. I love her, and likewise- but we have trust issues now, and as much as i enjoy her company and as much as we have in common- something is missing now. Dont know what to do, but hang in there and trust that whatever happens is how its meant to be. Not to say that i'm just being a punk and not doing anything about it, but at the moment- i have no idea what the right move is
famb im just trying to make it through finals without the rest of my life falling apart 
Same here, and i just finished an online test. Salvaged a 70, but ive had so much on my mind and have been so down lately- i'm surprised i pulled it together to even do that. Got a final review friday in between work and a final on Saturday morning. I'm meeting her for drinks after work tomorrow on top of that- just wanna give her a hug and kiss- havent spent 5 days apart since the start, it feels weird.
Algebra test? Congrats. The way you talked I would have guessed you would score below 50. Good luck to both you guys.

just my thoughts :lol:

bruh what he got game gif & pic dont you have.... clutch

I'm going to take you up on that. Don't flake.

Flake isn't in my vocabulary.....

I don't have dandruff or even eat frosted cereal with the Tiger. My word is solid......no need for green ribbons or thumbs up for me.

Keeping my word and following through on things is a admirable quality....it has also landed me in front of many a judges in courtrooms.

bruh what he got game gif & pic dont you have.... clutch

Back in the early days of NT before gifs were even invented or at least prevalent......folks had to use still frame pictures to get a point across or make a joke. Gifs have made things a lot easier and opened up the comedic floodgates on here.

I used to have an entire folder of just random He Got Game stuff.....I can't take credit for making it all though, just finding and saving it for future use.

I'm going to take you up on that. Don't flake.

Flake isn't in my vocabulary.....

I don't have dandruff or even eat frosted cereal with the Tiger. My word is solid......no need for green ribbons or thumbs up for me.

Keeping my word and following through on things is a admirable quality....it has also landed me in front of many a judges in courtrooms.

Might go make the trip and catch a skins game with you sit :pimp:

Maybe Houston / Skins play next season :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom