the thread about nothing...

does she sing i am not a robot...? 
nerd.gif
yea

A couple months ago I hit up this one chick up on facebook who I seen at this basketball tournament for like less than 5 minutes just to say wassup cuz she seemed chill and all.
She hit me back after a day or so and asked me what I found was interesting about her cuz I said she seemed chill and interesting. My response to that must of been too strong
because she never messaged me back. I feel like I did way too much idk what i was thinking but what's done is done. I know it's been a while so it will be awkward if I hit her up again
plus she didn't bother to reply and I'm not the type of person to be desperate and all and seem creepy because I never hit chicks up like that, that was a first and that conversation ended
before it ever started haha smh. I'm contemplating whether to hit her up again and what to say. I know I was able to spark some interest in her because she replied back the first time but
then i probably said too much in the second message idk. So I need some advice about this and I don't know who to ask. I know, I know I'm not smashing and all the other jokes will probably be
thrown at me and I expect it. The truth of the matter is that I have always been anti-social with just about everyone and I have a small circle of friends and that's just the way I have been.
I mean I'm able to hang out with some chicks but it's never really the ones I want to and I can't continue like this. I've hit a point in my life where I feel kind of down because life isn't going
the way it should in terms of almost everything. However, this particular incident doesn't make me feel worse but rather it just reinforces how everything has been going bad for me lately.
I know that their are many fish in the sea but something about this girl was just different. If it was a hit it and quit it situation I wouldn't be posting this but I'm looking for something more.
I usually wouldn't care but for some reason I feel like I need to something more in this situation. I see she's friends with some other dudes I know around here who have nothing on me
in terms of education and I feel I'm a decent to good-looking dude who has my stuff together. I never post anything like this on here but sometimes you just gotta let whatever is on your mind
go.

A couple months ago I hit up this one chick up on facebook who I seen at this basketball tournament for like less than 5 minutes just to say wassup cuz she seemed chill and all.
She hit me back after a day or so and asked me what I found was interesting about her cuz I said she seemed chill and interesting. My response to that must of been too strong
because she never messaged me back. I feel like I did way too much idk what i was thinking but what's done is done. I know it's been a while so it will be awkward if I hit her up again
plus she didn't bother to reply and I'm not the type of person to be desperate and all and seem creepy because I never hit chicks up like that, that was a first and that conversation ended
before it ever started haha smh. I'm contemplating whether to hit her up again and what to say. I know I was able to spark some interest in her because she replied back the first time but
then i probably said too much in the second message idk. So I need some advice about this and I don't know who to ask. I know, I know I'm not smashing and all the other jokes will probably be
thrown at me and I expect it. The truth of the matter is that I have always been anti-social with just about everyone and I have a small circle of friends and that's just the way I have been.
I mean I'm able to hang out with some chicks but it's never really the ones I want to and I can't continue like this. I've hit a point in my life where I feel kind of down because life isn't going
the way it should in terms of almost everything. However, this particular incident doesn't make me feel worse but rather it just reinforces how everything has been going bad for me lately.
I know that their are many fish in the sea but something about this girl was just different. If it was a hit it and quit it situation I wouldn't be posting this but I'm looking for something more.
I usually wouldn't care but for some reason I feel like I need to something more in this situation. I see she's friends with some other dudes I know around here who have nothing on me
in terms of education and I feel I'm a decent to good-looking dude who has my stuff together. I never post anything like this on here but sometimes you just gotta let whatever is on your mind
go.

What was it that you said? You can never give too much away about yourself or what you're thinking in a single instance. You gotta keep them guessing and make them earn it a bit.

has the release date for the black/ royal blue 1s been put out yet cuz i return from iraq feb 15th &  I HAVE TO GET THEM i heard it was the 16th anybody no?

Do tell :nerd:

long story short. i had a surprise threeway with a girl i found attractive. only thing i had to do was we had to go out and have fun first and then get it crackin later on. my girl had ANOTHER GIRL show up. i ended up getting so freaking wasted that i threw up 5 times and now im home thinking what the hell happened.

Back
Top Bottom