the thread about nothing...

Do tell :nerd:

long story short. i had a surprise threeway with a girl i found attractive. only thing i had to do was we had to go out and have fun first and then get it crackin later on. my girl had ANOTHER GIRL show up. i ended up getting so freaking wasted that i threw up 5 times and now im home thinking what the hell happened.

Might as well do it :smh:

long story short. i had a surprise threeway with a girl i found attractive. only thing i had to do was we had to go out and have fun first and then get it crackin later on. my girl had ANOTHER GIRL show up. i ended up getting so freaking wasted that i threw up 5 times and now im home thinking what the hell happened.
Man, Hope you redeem yourself fam.... when sober. When I was around 19 same ish happen to me, luckily I held my liquor real good then and had an unforgettable night 
nthat.gif

People eat Del Taco? Man, I've literally been there once.... it was a one and done thing for me. What kind of meat is that? Raccoon? lol

Their strawberry lemonades are on point though

Females are funny as hell :smh: :lol:

Haven't spoken to one in almost a month ( we just got busy and lost tract of one another )

She hits me up today and seems noticeably upset.

People eat Del Taco? Man, I've literally been there once.... it was a one and done thing for me. What kind of meat is that? Raccoon? lol

Their strawberry lemonades are on point though
Nothing else was open playa

Manager schedules me at 5 and no ones here

Same **** happens to me all the time at NTNY >:

Calld her to wake her *** up n let her know. Shes like just get a coffee and come back at 6

Oh hell nah. She betting treat you to some lunch or something.

I aint tryna see my coworkers outta work ya dig

Females are funny as hell
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Haven't spoken to one in almost a month ( we just got busy and lost tract of one another )
She hits me up today and seems noticeably upset.
Both men/Women are funny though.... they hit us up randomly, emotional at times, usually wanting to talk after an encounter followed by falling off.

We hit them up randomly, after falling off just looking for yambs 
nthat.gif
 We all want something out of one another 
roll.gif

I'm new to the west coast, Thought if Vegas had a smoothie shop, most of the west coast did. When I saw Del taco, I assumed west coast because coming from MI I've never heard of Del Taco before coming to this coast.

I'm new to the west coast, Thought if Vegas had a smoothie shop, most of the west coast did. When I saw Del taco, I assumed west coast because coming from MI I've never heard of Del Taco before coming to this coast.

Im in LA and havent seen one

Theres a Del Taco by where I'm at. I havent been in there though, but guess I have too now cause NT recommends it.

Back
Top Bottom