the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

yeah. while she keeps that up, make sure 1) you don't catch feelings and 2) you talk to a gazillion other girls.

sadly life is a power struggle. be in it to win it.

What if you convince yourself she's the one even though she has a boyfriend of three years? Yeah I'm an idiot
30t6p3b.gif
Classic don't put the @@*%% on a pedestal type +$#$ but that's easier said than done
frown.gif

I'm more or less in your situation. Sucks a lot. But it's my fault for letting myself be in this situation.

I got sucked in
30t6p3b.gif
When I first met this chick I had no interest considering the situation. That nonchalance turned out to be the epitome of good game and next thing I know she's starting to dig me. When I realized I had a chance, I caught feelings and choked.Life is a sick game.

Sorry you guys ^^ that situation sucks, been there.

On a side note, told my moms I smoke today, @@$%! been awkward ever since
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Cuffy

Somebody teach me how to roll a backwood

1. Don't split it. Unroll it.
2. Use scissors and cut it into a nice rectangle.
3. Don't skimp on the tree. Roll it chunky.
4. Use lots of spit. 5.????
pimp.gif

my eyes are gettin weary
my back is gettin tight
i´m sittin here in traffic
on the Queensboro Bridge tonight
but i don´t care
cause all i wanna do
is cash my check and drive right home to you........

cause baby all my life i will be drivin home to you

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I can't sleep at night
I toss and turn
Listen for the telephone
When I get your call
I'm all chocked up
Can't believe you called my home
And as a matter of fact it blows my mind
You would even talk to me
Cause a GIRL like you is a dream come true
A .....real... life ...fantasyyyy....

this my jam
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have a couple friends that just kill certain artists for me. They hear an artist and just play him to death.
Posting they're weakest lines. Right now this kid posted "I be that pretty mf" cmon son.
And they're hype beasts. They'll hype a rapper up so much who ain't even good. Big Sean odd future.
And they listen to an artist when he's not well known and when he blows up start talking shut to the people who just heard of him
Talkin bout I hate so an sos new fans y'all weren't listening to him before he blew up.
Like if listening to an artist longer makes you cool or something.
Or I hate big Sean and wiz khalifa cuz they're main stream now.
Yes I'm mad. Story bro cool. Ins.
I need to go to sleep

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

I hate it when a chick im talking to be talking to a gazillion other dudes

99% she's letting at least 3 of those "friends" smash on a regular basis too.
i'm outro as soon as i hear "i have alot of guy friends. i just don't get along with females"

translation: "i like the attention i get from men and i really have no choice because i'm too insecure and obnoxious to have any friends of the same gender".

anybody got that gif of the guy sitting on the floor with his arms crossed and his boy was throwing money on him?
I think he was wearing a red shirt.

For those at work:
Spoiler [+]
Express%20Yourself.jpg

Once this hits the bmore club scene the parties are gonna get ridiculous. I'm gonna have to make the trip up to Towson and get it in.

SIG CHECK!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

i'm outro as soon as i hear "i have alot of guy friends. i just don't get along with females"

translation: "i like the attention i get from men and i really have no choice because i'm too insecure and obnoxious to have any friends of the same gender".
Nah I aint heard that from her
Though she does always get attention from all the dudes in class
nerd.gif
She stay on that play fightin tip with dudes (Including me) in class not to sure if she be textin them as much as she does wit me tho so ill just assume she getting smanged by all them dudes werd to the NTer that said that in the attention thread

nerd.gif
She stay on that play fightin tip with dudes (Including me) in class not to sure if she be textin them as much as she does wit me tho so ill just assume she getting smanged by all them dudes werd to the NTer that said that in the attention thread
that's such bull.
laugh.gif
You CLEARLY aren't the only one sniffing around if you see the other dudes in class trying to get her attention. Get your game up if you want the girl. If she's smart she should be doing that.

A girl always gotta be a +@!@% if she gets attention?
30t6p3b.gif
Like really tho?

I'm about to dead the girl that I'm talking too 
grin.gif

It's been one thing after another with her and I'm really not down to put up with it.

She's perfect for me and all but she's real stubborn and she's not direct at all.

Like today, I'm off today and she doesn't have a ride to class so I asked her if she needed a ride and she told me no because she's to polite to ask me for a favor, I woke up mad early and I have nothing better to do, I was already running an errand at 8 so driving by to pick her up wouldn't have been a problem 
30t6p3b.gif

At this point I feel like I'm wasting my time and I'm going no where with her.

If that's the case, oh well, on to the next one. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

nerd.gif
that's such bull.
laugh.gif
You CLEARLY aren't the only one sniffing around if you see the other dudes in class trying to get her attention. Get your game up if you want the girl. If she's smart she should be doing that.

A girl always gotta be a +@!@% if she gets attention?
30t6p3b.gif
Like really tho?
I was over exaggerating by saying getting smanged by all them but Im most likely not the only dude she is talkin to
laugh.gif

I rather assume she gettin plowed by mad dudes and hopefully be wrong then assume im the only dude for her and actually being her 3rd option

Originally Posted by ErickM713

anybody got that gif of the guy sitting on the floor with his arms crossed and his boy was throwing money on him?
I think he was wearing a red shirt.

33f43e9.gif

Around 2:15

Back
Top Bottom