cliffnotes/highlights of thread please

how is this 30 pages?
it is literally about nothing...

and it's awesome
pimp.gif

@RaWeX05 thanks bro 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man, I swear I walked out my barber shop just now feelin like my swag was on a hundred trillion
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I feel so
pimp.gif
right now man, I got a real strong natural high going on right now....I think I might just re-up later so I get an even better high
laugh.gif

Currently bumping this

don't know what to do tonight...

Got an acquaintance who's being deployed and is going out to celebrate before he leaves.

A friend who is celebrating her bday

A coworker that is celebrating a bday

Another friend going out for her bday

And a chick (she's
grin.gif
) that wants me to come over tonight.

#firstworldproblems

In other news, I leave for Panama next Tuesday....

Anyone ever been?

you ever notice if you walk into an employee bathroom, and someone is walking out, if they cut a 2 they try not to look you in the eye... but if not they do a smile greet

shame doo-doo face?

When you put your iTunes on shuffle and every song is a banger, so you don't have to change it >>>>>> *

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Originally Posted by cap1229

Nah I aint heard that from her
Though she does always get attention from all the dudes in class
nerd.gif
She stay on that play fightin tip with dudes (Including me) in class not to sure if she be textin them as much as she does wit me tho so ill just assume she getting smanged by all them dudes werd to the NTer that said that in the attention thread
that's such bull.
laugh.gif
You CLEARLY aren't the only one sniffing around if you see the other dudes in class trying to get her attention. Get your game up if you want the girl. If she's smart she should be doing that.

A girl always gotta be a +@!@% if she gets attention?
30t6p3b.gif
Like really tho?
I was over exaggerating by saying getting smanged by all them but Im most likely not the only dude she is talkin to
laugh.gif

I rather assume she gettin plowed by mad dudes and hopefully be wrong then assume im the only dude for her and actually being her 3rd option

Ok first of all it's funny how the thread about nothing is the hottest thing on NikeTalk right now
Second, Shorty DW, let me hip you to women, listen closely

Ok first off, when a woman has a lot of male friends, that's just it MALE FRIENDS.  NONE of those dudes are smashing, they are just giving her attention and feeding her ego.  I know so many girls like this, one by one these FRIENDS try to go with the girl.  She denies them all ("oh I never thought about you like that") but she'll lead them on, so they hang on thinking one day they will smash.  Trust, if ANY of the dudes smashed she would be treating him a LOT different from all the others.  If she is smashing anyone, it's not her FRIENDS

Now the girls with a lot of female friends, there is smashing going on....but that's another post

Trust me Shorty you can get her, just don't come off as a FRIEND.  I've seen this happen so many times, I had to post to learn yall sumthin on a Friday!

Originally Posted by illwill24

Originally Posted by cap1229

that's such bull.
laugh.gif
You CLEARLY aren't the only one sniffing around if you see the other dudes in class trying to get her attention. Get your game up if you want the girl. If she's smart she should be doing that.

A girl always gotta be a +@!@% if she gets attention?
30t6p3b.gif
Like really tho?
I was over exaggerating by saying getting smanged by all them but Im most likely not the only dude she is talkin to
laugh.gif

I rather assume she gettin plowed by mad dudes and hopefully be wrong then assume im the only dude for her and actually being her 3rd option

Ok first of all it's funny how the thread about nothing is the hottest thing on NikeTalk right now
Second, Shorty DW, let me hip you to women, listen closely

Ok first off, when a woman has a lot of male friends, that's just it MALE FRIENDS.  NONE of those dudes are smashing, they are just giving her attention and feeding her ego.  I know so many girls like this, one by one these FRIENDS try to go with the girl.  She denies them all ("oh I never thought about you like that") but she'll lead them on, so they hang on thinking one day they will smash.  Trust, if ANY of the dudes smashed she would be treating him a LOT different from all the others.  If she is smashing anyone, it's not her FRIENDS

Now the girls with a lot of female friends, there is smashing going on....but that's another post

Trust me Shorty you can get her, just don't come off as a FRIEND.  I've seen this happen so many times, I had to post to learn yall sumthin on a Friday!
It like a got my own life coach props sir
pimp.gif

Got me feelin like KG
89b611a0a085.gif

PS This thread is starting to turn into the official girl problem thread
laugh.gif

lets get back to nothing I just got a cut and feel
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You know what else you can't see? The writing on the wall. Vaudeville is dead and TV's the box they're gonna bury it in.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

my eyes are gettin weary
my back is gettin tight
i´m sittin here in traffic
on the Queensboro Bridge tonight
but i don´t care
cause all i wanna do
is cash my check and drive right home to you........

cause baby all my life i will be drivin home to you
King of Queens
pimp.gif
 Dougie H is that dude...

Smirnoff Wild Grapes are the best beverage ever!! F' bein a +%%+* drink, i ain't
got no problem being at a party with one of those in my hand!!!! Haha, literally they taste
like grape soda!!

Beer is disgusting!

Originally Posted by gabers

Smirnoff Wild Grapes are the best beverage ever!! F' bein a +%%+* drink, i ain't
got no problem being at a party with one of those in my hand!!!! Haha, literally they taste
like grape soda!!

Beer is disgusting!

QFT. Smirnoff Ice's, Mike's hard lemonade & Ice tea >> Beer. but I get shunned for this all the time

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by gabers

like grape soda!!

Beer is disgusting!

QFT. Smirnoff Ice's, Mike's hard lemonade & Ice tea >> Beer. but I get shunned for this all the time
Agreed.

I actually used to be a life coach.

For like 3 months. I like motivating ppl but it don't pay the bills

Back
Top Bottom