the thread about nothing...

yeah i mean that's my guy and everything and he will pay back but i will have to wait forever for it.. and i don't mean to put him out there like that but nobody knows who i'm talking about so really don't matter.. but yeah i was gonna do it cause i'm that type of person i will always help out if i can but changed my mind at the last minute because i really don't think he needs it for his phone  
mean.gif

yeah i mean that's my guy and everything and he will pay back but i will have to wait forever for it.. and i don't mean to put him out there like that but nobody knows who i'm talking about so really don't matter.. but yeah i was gonna do it cause i'm that type of person i will always help out if i can but changed my mind at the last minute because i really don't think he needs it for his phone  :smh:
Damn, drug addicts are the worst.

I'm glad to say that for the most part none of my friends are addicted to anything..... except for I guess dank, alcohol, and good times :D

yeah i mean that's my guy and everything and he will pay back but i will have to wait forever for it.. and i don't mean to put him out there like that but nobody knows who i'm talking about so really don't matter.. but yeah i was gonna do it cause i'm that type of person i will always help out if i can but changed my mind at the last minute because i really don't think he needs it for his phone  :smh:

oh scrap that then. I told my cousin once when he asked to borrow a $20 for "a pack of tees" to just tell me it's for the loud and I'll fall through with the pack :lol: son hasn't asked me for tee shirt money since.

:lol: @ world's longest fingernails.

There are parking spaces between the buildings, but only special people can park there. After 5:00 anyone can park.
The parking spot is in front of my classroom.

There are parking spaces between the buildings, but only special people can park there. After 5:00 anyone can park.
The parking spot is in front of my classroom.
Special people?? So you in that special ed.... papi?

Anyone want a free bike? Some kid just parked his bike by me and he didn't lock it.

It's a mountain bike. Maybe a 29'r.

Back
Top Bottom