the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mclildqe6x1qzex9io1_500.gif

my heart :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

can anyone post the vid of the guy/girl trying to park a car and he/she hits like 5 cars trying to do so
cant find it for the life of me

Just got this message from one of my guys on Fb.. man bra you cant let me hold a dub to get my phone cut back on? vvvs. wow some of my friends ain't on nothing i could see if it  was for something that he really needed or for gas cause he's stranded or something or for  something his fam needed.. then i would do it no question asked.. but to get his phone on ? what do yall think would you do it ?

Last edited:
Just got this message from one of my guys on Fb.. man bra you cant let me hold a dub to get my phone cut back on? vvvs. wow some of my friends ain't on nothing i could see if it  was for something that he really needed or for gas cause he's stranded or something or for  something his fam needed.. then i would do it no question asked.. but to get his phone on ? what do yall think would you do it ?

dude done you favors before? is he someone you actively chill with and see a lot? if you have $20 to spare until he can get it back to you, I don't see a problem. that's just me though.

unless he's the type to ******** around when he owes someone bread. tell that _ kick rocks.

Last edited:
i used to use that same excuse to get money for drugs..

Not at all....I don't loan friends money. Period.
This, I never loan money and I never borrow money from friends. Me and a person in my past life agreed that if we ever needed money we'd just give each other money and not lend it :lol:

well if it's for the reason he said it was, then why not? how good of friends are you though? does he pay back? if he's kinda iffy then talk to him  about why he needs it and make your decision then

i used to use that same excuse to get money for drugs..
Damn thats real

603976_223767277755034_1404885421_n.jpg

khvackhxcvqkjbvcluajbdjklb fLWJ
What is on her face

Back
Top Bottom