the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

brothers that bang 
laugh.gif

this is for your troubles

Spoiler [+]
names?

Originally Posted by cord15

Anyway, shout out to seat belts, saved my 7 year old nephew's life. Related storied, some hospitals have the bare minimum of people with the expertise and medical degrees needed to be called a hospital. My nephew needed to be sent to the university hospital so he could receive stitches. (In doctor's defense a plastic surgeon was needed to do the stitching though.)
Happy he's okay. 

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by iYen

Wait, wut?
Ravage got banned?
For what?
caught selling faulty roller skates in the marketplace
OG Nters got to do better 
30t6p3b.gif
Oh.
laugh.gif

I thought he got banned in this thread.

Cleaning up that credit and watching your score rise is one of the greatest feelings ever. Buying a house next summer.
pimp.gif

pyp seems to bring the worst out of people and staylurkin comment was rude as heck. yeah u dress nice but humble yourself bro.
When I posted my HS pic everyone was cordial and no one roasted my ghettoness and even in the dress better thread ppl post pics all the time and everyone is cool. Lol

getting the full blown mohawk today fellas. I had a faux hawk for the longest time but im finally going all the way. maybe ill post pics later

Looked at the time stamp on post above me and thought time has been flying, almost time to go home. Then I remembered I'm in the central time zone.

%**% steam, microsoft & dirt 3. i have to make a profile and log into games for windows after i log into steam to play a %**$+%! racing game 
eyes.gif

almost friday
pimp.gif

amazon locker & cloud
pimp.gif

attendance policies are overrated and useless
tumblr_m3e2avjOBM1qfep67o1_500.jpg

like.......i mean..........what the..............she cant be real
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom