the thread about nothing...

Never thought another candy bar turned ice cream bar would be better than Snickers, I was wrong............

536627_10150887456471874_718731873_11766084_1603133662_n.jpg

yes, I do. 

Originally Posted by koolchris1995

Anyone else recently get their wisdom teeth removed. That joint hurts
frown.gif
Didn't feel that bad for me...just all that pressure feels weird.

Alot better than a root canal though
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by koolchris1995

Anyone else recently get their wisdom teeth removed. That joint hurts
frown.gif
Didn't feel that bad for me...just all that pressure feels weird.

Alot better than a root canal though
30t6p3b.gif

My top one didn't hurt last week. Today I got my bottom ones removed and they hurt like Idk what. But he had trouble removing them. And said "you have some strong teeth my friend" in his accent lol.

Aww his daughter looks just like kim em is a crazy bastard but his love for his daughter is beautiful

There so many things I want to say but my aunt always said if you don't have anything nice to say then shut up
#toungeisasword

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Gonna get started on The Wire today, what should I expect?
picks up slow, but show overall is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

your gonna appreciate the different looks of the series, from a stand point as how you see it from different angles

Ravage got the banz over one of NT 's resident goddesses cap
grin.gif

Anyway on the balcony chillin with blue moons a woodtip and erykah right now. Vibin.

Originally Posted by CJ863

grin.gif

Anyway on the balcony chillin with blue moons a woodtip and erykah right now. Vibin.

Man, that sounds like the groove right now!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Aww his daughter looks just like kim em is a crazy bastard but his love for his daughter is beautiful

There so many things I want to say but my aunt always said if you don't have anything nice to say then shut up
#toungeisasword

You'll be a ticking time bomb if you don't let it out early. 

grin.gif

Don't think her saying that she wanted him gone made him actually get banned ,initially I thought he was serious but realized he was kidding but people thought he meant that comment.I'm pretty sure the op of that thread reported himPyp should be banned It taints the poster when you think they looked a certain way and they end up totally different %#** is funny .I'm mad hungry

Ima be in Cleveland for the weekend causing carnage with my mooleys...hopefully someone ordered the Floyd fight if not tops and bottoms will be the move..strip club therapy is needed

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

grin.gif

Man, that sounds like the groove right now!
pimp.gif

on my balcony coolin' wit 2 L's of purpkush, homemade lemonade, my dog & pandora on Kid Cudi channel while catchin up on todays interwebz...at the same dame time 
smokin.gif

def in my zone

Back
Top Bottom