the thread about nothing...

my wife is going out of town tonight. weekend trip to SF with her bestfriend.

does it make me a loser that i told all my boys not to call, not to come over, cause i dont want to do anything cept chill at home, smoke blunts, eat junk food, watch some Archer on netflix, watch some pr0n and fap, then go to bed?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

my wife is going out of town tonight. weekend trip to SF with her bestfriend.

does it make me a loser that i told all my boys not to call, not to come over, cause i dont want to do anything cept chill at home, smoke blunts, eat junk food, watch some Archer on netflix, watch some pr0n and fap, then go to bed?

Everybody needs some me time

Ever notice how much effort it takes to put crushed red pepper onto your slice of pizza? I feel like every pizzeria I've been to, such a small portion comes out of the CRP shaker, every single time. Every other shaker, the contents come out perfectly fine.

What gives!?

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Just texted my mom stuff intended for my girlfriend.

Feel like the biggest loser right now.
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I wish i had the geico gecko as a pet. Imagine just chilling in "that" zone and just talking about stuff. Im sure there are some products out there that will possibly assist in having this become a semi reality but one cant stray to far into those territories. The grass is enough. But man that would be the most chill thing ever.

I've been off soda since February
and I haven't fapped in 2 weeks.

I'm shooting for No Fap March and completely ridding myself of soda 
pimp.gif

- The two best-looking teachers I've ever had were both named Ms. Hernandez.
- Ever since watching Do the Right Thing on Sunday, I've been craving pizza, and have made a couple trips to the pizza shop after school this week.

- I once saw a girl who sort of resembled Rashida Jones waiting on a subway platform. At home, I can watch P&R, and fantasize about having a girl who looked like Rashida Jones, but I didn't bother saying anything to the girl I saw. I don't know, I don't think I should feel bad about it, because I know I'd be turned down, anyway.
laugh.gif
Her high-end designer outfit was probably what really made me not take action. Now, if I were some white dude who had his own place somewhere in Manhattan or a nice area in Brooklyn, then yeah, I'd go for it; but some college kid who just left his job at Toys R Us and hates paying for textbooks? Uhh, I think not. 
frown.gif

do you ever wish that you could trade in your saturday and sunday off during a random weekend with nothing much going on and save it up for a wednesday and thursday in the future?

Now, the world don't move to the beat of just one drum,
What might be right for you, may not be right for some.
A man is born, he's a man of means.
Then along come two, they got nothing but their jeans

But they got, Diff'rent Strokes.
It takes, Diff'rent Strokes.
It takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world.

Everybody's got a special kind of story
Everybody finds a way to shine,
It don't matter that you got not alot
So what,
They'll have theirs, and you'll have yours, and I'll have mine.
And together we'll be fine....

Because it takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world.
Yes it does.
It takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world.

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

just got off work, gotta go work tomorrow

Reminds me one time back when I was workin at childrens place it was holiday hours and I was closing on a saturday so we got out at like 2 am and then i had to open 4 hours later at 6am sunday morning

Have you ever taken a crap and the crap was so hot it sizzled when it went into the toilet water?

Originally Posted by cord15

"In Time" was the worst movie I've seen in a while.
^this
but would you agree that if the writers did away with the "bonnie and clyde" vibe and stressed the social impacts of time/money on culture/society the movie would have been WAY better...

My parents went away to Mexico for a bit and i snuck my gf in my room while my grandma was still up watching tv in the living room

i didn't smash because she didnt shave her legs
frown.gif

but tomorrow i will
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

My parents went away to Mexico for a bit and i snuck my gf in my room while my grandma was still up watching tv in the living room

frown.gif

but tomorrow i will
pimp.gif
was she too lazy?
or too young?

Hansen_chris_2005.jpg

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I fap to BBW today.....Pretty chuncky #+!*!#+ out there 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
 i know that feel

kinda been in that mature category too
grin.gif

frown.gif

but tomorrow i will
pimp.gif
Your grandma didn't shave her legs? 
sick.gif

Whatever floats your boat though I guess.

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I fap to BBW today.....Pretty chuncky #+!*!#+ out there 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
 i know that feel

kinda been in that mature category too
grin.gif
I OCCASIONALLY visit that one but damn i be looking at some of the older women and i wonder how the hell they go through the whole "scene" with that old @$% fart
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

frown.gif

but tomorrow i will
pimp.gif
Your grandma didn't shave her legs? 
sick.gif

Whatever floats your boat though I guess.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom