the thread about nothing...

Sawyer if your ready to go thru hell for her then do it...you don't know what her guy will do and all that extra emotional baggage she's gonna bring.from her relationship from the other dude...its not like they are in a bf/gf thing...they are tied on paper

leftover christmas food
nthat.gif

roll.gif

Lemme just say this about Yuyu Hakusho...
It's top 5 all time anime series Without a doubt...
Kuwabara's flame sword
sick.gif
pimp.gif

The Spirit Gun
smokin.gif

The tournament
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Not a single dull moment in this show. I watched every episode over the summer. Top 5 no question
Dragon of the Darkness Flame>>>some puny sword
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Dragon of the Darkness Flame>>>some puny sword
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I never like Hiei
indifferent.gif
If the show was real Hiei would have been the GOAT

I actually think I like Kourtney more than Kim.
Thats cause youre a genius
very hesistant to view this thread during work sometimes
laugh.gif
This man knows. I always make the browser small when in TAN

Seen two dudes chillin in Palo Alto sittin on a bench takin pictures of each other for isntagram. Looked straight at dude and
laugh.gif

Come on mannnnn.

iLLest!
i see it way too often.. instagram is bringing the homers out of the closet..

Seen two dudes chillin in Palo Alto sittin on a bench takin pictures of each other for isntagram. Looked straight at dude and
laugh.gif

Come on mannnnn.

iLLest!
I woulda whipped out my phone and took a picture of them as I was laughing 
laugh.gif

how about a "Secret Holiday About Nothing" spectacular...

1 - 16 - 12 is officially the 'holiday about nothing' (yeah I just made that up)...

you send out a gift about nothing and will receive a gift about nothing, how much do you want to spend? who cares... my questionnare will be loaded with the most random and irrelevant information regarding your 'person about nothing'.

if you are in PM me with your email address... (deadline is new years at midnight)

if you deadbeat this, then expect this after every single one of your posts after 1 -16 - 12... and on top of that, the TAN fam will promise to never read, or quote any of your posts in here... you will be dead to us :nthat:

im in :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom