the thread about nothing...

Hysterical Literature on YouTube :evil:

Didn't expect what it actually was :lol:

66748_485017924874354_162008954_n.png

Ive been looking for a job for over a year now and Ive gotten no feedback whatsoever. Ive applied to hundreds of jobs, worked with several recruiters and nothing! I dont know what to do anymore. I just feel like giving up. I keep trying and nothing, then I see people who dont even try and sh*t comes to them....smh :\
2013 will be your year, trust.
:smh: would never do a secret santa on nt.

**** is appalling
I'd be your Santa, you can trust me

Didnt know NewMoanYah was a girl mind blown.

would probably get me a Carly Rae Jepsen cd and tell me its the same thing as taylor swift's :x :smh: [rule]

lulz @ yall falling for these girls

i remember when they thought i was a girl

what some regular pics of isis taylor can do
WUT

Dudes were beasting for "WHT" a while back:lol:

tumblr_mfrc7dClWN1rur4kko1_500.gif

well played sir >D
--------------------------------------------

groce

would probably get me a Carly Rae Jepsen cd and tell me its the same thing as taylor swift's :x :smh: [rule]
lulz @ yall falling for these girls

i remember when they thought i was a girl

what some regular pics of isis taylor can do
i remember there was someone on here dont remember his SN but it was in a girl problem thread..

he was saying instead of arguing you guys should be trying to talk to whyhellothere shes cute...:lol:

0] :smh:

I love cooking in a crockpot

Dat tenderness

I got to be in a good/not starving mood to be about that patient life
laugh.gif

Crockpots are great...I'm just worried about leaving it on all day when I'm not around.

I only use it if I'm going to be in the house all day. my mom and grandma use theirs and will go to work, go shopping, all kinds of **** :lol:

they're good for weekend cooking. eat small stuff all day, have the crock pot food ready by dinner.

Wait why are yall worried about leaving it on when you're not around??

I'll be crockpotting chili, beef stew, etc overnight or while I'm in class or running errands 
laugh.gif

Wait why are yall worried about leaving it on when you're not around??

I'll be crockpotting chili, beef stew, etc overnight or while I'm in class or running errands :lol:

...couldn't do it. I'd be paranoid all day wondering if my cat knocked it over or the place burned down.

^^Yeah, I was thinking the weekend could work.

I like your tumblr rusty(young).

Where is this gif from?

tumblr_ma8negnQ0F1qbyh3zo1_500.gif

bruh i got a 1000+ pg walking dead comic & a brewers hat...... im from chicago & i dont like walking dead
laugh.gif
but its the fact a stranger got you something is still nice ...getting someothing you actually will like is just a +1 if it happens
laugh.gif
Are you planning on giving that walking dead comic away?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom