the thread about nothing...

%%*! love a ninja cuz I'll slap a fat %%$@* in the middle of the damn McDonald's
%%*! love a ninja cuz I got a big **** I'll put that @!@! deep in her stomach

The pic of the puppy doe...
roll.gif
i wanna change my avy to his face. Lmaoo

Whatsup guys. I have a question on nudie jeans sizing and fits. In American eagle jeans I'm 28/28 28/29 or a 29/29(idk how I'm able to fit in all these sizes but w/e) in original straight. It' seems that nudies dosent carry dosent have anything under 30 length so I don't know if there is a differce in nudies sizing compared to ae. Also the fit for original straight would be average joe correct? I don't want to get the wrong size and them being to long or too tight. Please help

Originally Posted by kevi

Whatsup guys. I have a question on nudie jeans sizing and fits. In American eagle jeans I'm 28/28 28/29 or a 29/29(idk how I'm able to fit in all these sizes but w/e) in original straight. It' seems that nudies dosent carry dosent have anything under 30 length so I don't know if there is a differce in nudies sizing compared to ae. Also the fit for original straight would be average joe correct? I don't want to get the wrong size and them being to long or too tight. Please help
As far as length most raw denim comes standard 32,34,36 length. Since you're short you'll probably have to get the jeans hemmed
or just cuff them. Average joes are straight fit, and if I'm not mistaken nudies stretch a size or 2. Check the denim school thread or

style forum for more comprehensive info. 

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

watching Vice's Guide to Liberia right now.

immense amounts of real life. my people
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I love Vice and that dude Shawn I think? his guide to North Korea got me hooked. Liberia was crazy too, I laughed when he was with butt naked now and people cry about Kony n shiii? all he is the first African warlord to get facebook famous. /rant

he has another documentary coming out about North koreans who are shipped to Siberia to work in russian Lumber mills. they even built "korean towns" to trick the people that the 2 day train ride to Russia is still in Korea. even tho some Koreans there really know they in a different country, their pretty much modern day slavery, and that their beloved nation is actually down the pooper

Man, ya'll gotta chill with the dancing girl. I'm at work. Save that for the cute girl thread. Will be sure to check her out when I get home though.

Grilled some wings yesterday

and this !%*@ here is pretty %+@$@%! awesome

j9a6nb.jpg

Grilling some steaks today
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Grilled some wings yesterday

and this !%*@ here is pretty %+@$@%! awesome

j9a6nb.jpg

Grilling some steaks today
smokin.gif
Franks is the truth man. On pizza ohh yeah

lol @ cap's new avy.

Bonnaroo is only a month away. I am so ready to experience life all over again.

Tonight is my first night on overnights. Wish me luck.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

My daughters mother and my new ex-girl are text messaging each other, cross referencing information.

I don't even care.

Oh, good. You're alive. Any vehicle damage?
laugh.gif

Does that flash freeze thing with salt really make things cold in minutes? Forgot to put this case of brews in the fridge earlier today
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

My daughters mother and my new ex-girl are text messaging each other, cross referencing information.

I don't even care.

Oh, good. You're alive. Any vehicle damage?
laugh.gif

No vehicle damage from last night... but my daughters mother has been spilling the beans all day. I have to watch my back, and park a few blocks away from my apartment for a while smh

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

watching Vice's Guide to Liberia right now.

immense amounts of real life. my people
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I love Vice and that dude Shawn I think? his guide to North Korea got me hooked. Liberia was crazy too, I laughed when he was with butt naked now and people cry about Kony n shiii? all he is the first African warlord to get facebook famous. /rant

he has another documentary coming out about North koreans who are shipped to Siberia to work in russian Lumber mills. they even built "korean towns" to trick the people that the 2 day train ride to Russia is still in Korea. even tho some Koreans there really know they in a different country, their pretty much modern day slavery, and that their beloved nation is actually down the pooper
yeah those videos are
pimp.gif

Vice is supposed to have a show on HBO sometime in the near future

this was a really good interview Joe Rogan did with Shane Smith

he gives a bit more info about the vids on the site, a good listen...

I don't even care.

Some females are so sad, instead of taking the L and erasing you from her life she still harping on you 
how do they even have each others #? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom