you-cant-grow-a-tree-without-bark.jpg

hipster-vegeta.jpg

dexter-did-it-first.jpg

nerd-90s-hipster-2011-erkel.jpg

edward-edward-and-edward.jpg

not-sure-if-better-or-worse.jpg
Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Name please?

^^ shoefreak a few of my boys have the old marlins logo on them. You know how Florida cats do
laugh.gif

"21 Jump Street" is the funniest movie I seen in a good min. Movie surprised the hell out of me. I thought the Tatum dude would be corny but he surprised me.

Injured my right knee running a half marathon on Sunday 
ohwell.gif
I walked about 5 miles of it which I think made it worse.  That was really stupid of me.   

Getting an MRI next week.  I hope nothing is torn
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

That girl in the .gif is hot but has no mass.. if thats the reason yall were going crazy.. than
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I was thinking the same thing you can tell from the back of her by looking at the mirror she is flat Still pretty though

I live in battle creek, mi. google it.

And I just bought the Friday 3 movie pack and pineapple express from Walmart for 5 bucks each score

Damn NT my dreams of the app im currently working on have been crushed by an app already in the app store. Not only that but the name is basically the same name i had given mine when i started working on it months ago. My entire day and night and pretty much everything has gone down the drain just now. Doesnt feel good.

Off of work till sunday, and of course when I go to pick up my plane tix the payroll office is closed so I gotta go there on my day off
Had a nice time at the local bar.  Met some people, rangers won, good conversation.

B-day is tomorrow, but not celebrating till thurs.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

The way they play is what is ugly. Honestly they are lucky they are still in the league

So the other day I made a post in here about finding that spider on my porch. Well just a minute ago I am walking towards my room and a funking brown recluse is chilling on my door.
mad.gif
They are highly venomous

Just give the spider what they want 
wink.gif

Not a baseball fan so I could care less, its just that the  logo was their signature 
ohwell.gif

Spoiler [+]
Dont talk smack though 
grin.gif
 305!! 

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

That girl in the .gif is hot but has no mass.. if thats the reason yall were going crazy.. than
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
It was the look in her eyes for me. It was just saying "I want you to watch me" and it seemed so genuine, like she was just doing it cause she wanted you to see, then come to find out its her job. Ruined the whole thing......
WindoeHH wrote:
I live in battle creek, mi. google it. 

And I just bought the Friday 3 movie pack and pineapple express from Walmart for 5 bucks each score

I've been there. I interviewed with Kelloggs Corporate. Their building is so nice, and the apartments in the surrounding areas are so nice and cheap too. Didn't get to see much else though but I liked what I saw

Back
Top Bottom