the thread about nothing...

Since I've started watching The Wire, I want to either join organized crime or become a cop.....

Real life cops and robber 
laugh.gif
bruh i was 16/17 when I first watched it. I went out and picked up an oz of mids to sell and I was in a court room a month later
roll.gif
roll.gif

I promised myself i was gonna be the next avon
Damn.... I'm 23....... that game might have passed me by already 
frown.gif

finally made my first gif
smokin.gif

said gif is 18mb
sick.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
POST IT.
dont even think any free hosting sites would accept it
perhaps 15 seconds was too much
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
 just make it your Avy for as long as you can till you get caught 
hell no
laugh.gif

perhaps 15 seconds was too much
embarassed.gif
how many images per second does it have?
i have the frames set for 0.03 seconds & there are 454 layers
ohwell.gif
You can upload it using minus.com.

man i ran outta gas on the way to the store & some dudes from the gas station gave me a ride back to my whip after i bought a gas tank & sum gas. my dumb *** left my phone in they car & they ran off wit that **** :smh:

im mad as **** right now bruh i swear if i see them ****** again ima flame they duck ***

Last edited:
I just started this game back in August.It's currently January,I'm on disc 2 and I put in 58 hours already.

quoted the wrong guy but are you serious :lol:

I played it without a strategy guide as a 10 year old kid. They tell you exactly where to go and what to do. And if I recall correctly sometimes when you go to the wrong town or to the last town before you need to make a big trip the townspeople remind you.

Stuff like "I heard Sephiroth was seen heading to Niblheim"

Well got some info about that picture i posted  with the couple wearing the 11's and 1's, there homeless and a spot in la called RIF LA gave them shoes for free 

Last edited:
Alfred Morris does not even deserve a vote in my opinion, he can thank RG3 for his great season. Another video from the IcySole sponsorship program. Always willing to help others try and reach their dream. 

Back
Top Bottom