the thread about nothing...

tired.gif
she's ovulating again...I'll be in here venting frequently...

Thank you for your time

it was a real baby...i watched for a bit to make sure my eyes werent messin with me..

i thought he was holding a doll but then it started moving its arms and legs..:smh:

i got to work and it was buggin me i told some chick i worked with and she thought i was crazy...

i dont even want to think about it, the thing that brought that up was cuz i smelled like homeboy..i forgot to put on deodorant and thats exactly how homie smells..

you can smell him from 5 feet away :x

i always see him around and that baby thing is what always comes to mind..

my girl always asks me why i didnt say anything, it just didnt really occur to me at that moment how disturbing it was till alot later..

What? You haven't found a baby before?

It's 1:30am and I can't sleep because of this dumb cough that I can't get rid of every 30 seconds! :smh:

I mentioned this in another thread but it got locked.... I highly recommend "poon goor soe cough syrup" Its kinda hard to find in the US but you should be able to locate a bottle at most authentic Asian markets.

This stuff works INSTANTLY to releive symptoms... like I reallt cant begin to express how quickly my throat stops aching and the tightness in my chest is relieved immediately. I kid you not, you will start to feel relief as soon as the syrup hits your throat. This stuff is absolutely amazing.

Heres a pic of what the bottle looks like.

:smokin Thank me later

It's 1:30am and I can't sleep because of this dumb cough that I can't get rid of every 30 seconds! :smh:

I mentioned this in another thread but it got locked.... I highly recommend "poon goor soe cough syrup" Its kinda hard to find in the US but you should be able to locate a bottle at most authentic Asian markets.

This stuff works INSTANTLY to releive symptoms... like I reallt cant begin to express how quickly my throat stops aching and the tightness in my chest is relieved immediately. I kid you not, you will start to feel relief as soon as the syrup hits your throat. This stuff is absolutely amazing.

Heres a pic of what the bottle looks like.

:smokin Thank me later

That miracle medicine.

I'm actually ready for class to start back on Monday. This is my last semester of me carrying 12 hours. After this I need 6 more hours and I'll have my Associates in Computer Information Services.

Sometimes its hard for me to be on NT when in class because these posts always get me rollin haha

No they suck.

Nintendo needs to stop fooling around and make a Console game just like that.
i still have no clue what the WII U does..

every commercial ive seen and demo they are looking at the microscopic screen on the handheld when they have a giant 50 inch TV  in front of them 
laugh.gif

:nthat: if you guys haven't seen these, you must

oh Marilyn :evil:

but razors werent popular in the 50s i see :x

I thought you were a fan of hairy kittens? :nerd:

kittens.
that was a werewolf.
-------------------------------------------------

Srs?

Nah...cant be..
I am i forgot da name

:stoneface: how dare you forget meagan good's name?
------------------------
lulz @ them running out of colors

are black
No they suck.

Nintendo needs to stop fooling around and make a Console game just like that.

:smh: so true

Back
Top Bottom