the thread about nothing...

My girl got pissed at me because I made a facebook post and posted a song about the girl sherane from Kendrick Lamar's GKMC......apparently her and her best friend thought I was in love with some real girl named sherane and had dedicated the song to her.......god I hate relationships and the dumb stuff u get in trouble for

just wait till she sees you smiling at another female.
heaven forbid you open a door for one.
r.i.p in advance b

sheeeeeeeeet!!!! I got in trouble for a "look" that a bartender/waitress gave me a couple weeks ago- all i did was order our food to go, and im hit with the "i saw that look , did you give her your number, what were yall talking about?" I said, " we were talking about the damn bbq i ordered for us" :smh:

:smh: they stay crazy
------------------------
just wait till she sees you smiling at another female.
heaven forbid you open a door for one.
r.i.p in advance b
i would open the door for you despite your lies of being a man

the only man I want holding any doors for me

tumblr_mg7npqZ3ok1qce7tgo1_500.gif

Last edited:
I mentioned this in another thread but it got locked.... I highly recommend "poon goor soe cough syrup" Its kinda hard to find in the US but you should be able to locate a bottle at most authentic Asian markets.
This stuff works INSTANTLY to releive symptoms... like I reallt cant begin to express how quickly my throat stops aching and the tightness in my chest is relieved immediately. I kid you not, you will start to feel relief as soon as the syrup hits your throat. This stuff is absolutely amazing.
Heres a pic of what the bottle looks like.

:smokin Thank me later

does this work for sore throats as well? or just the cough?

It works great for sore throats. Youll be amazed how fast the relief kicks in :smokin

is it me or CP3 looks like Carlton Banks on this pic?

maybe it's just me :smh:

and those 4 are :x

Last edited:
:lol: there are a lot of celeb beards out there, I just don't think she is one,

my right hand has been twitching for the past few days now,
either it's:

anxiety
carpal tunnel/arthiritis or
parkinsons

I don't know :frown: Can I be healthy for once? :smh:

Gatzby Gordon, you got your gifts yet :nerd:

Gay and lesbian celebrities pay for spouses, because of the stigma or potential damage to their careers and to improve their image/PR.

Wait a minute!

Transformers 4s?!? The next Transformers movie is the 4th one...

I smell a product placement hype-train coming........

Back
Top Bottom