the thread about nothing...

depends, if he was always like this... then it's normal
if it's a recent change, it's an emotional issue, most likely from the guilt associated from cheating.

nters stay over homophobic to th point where it is ayo to compliment another man. Unless its gosling or kanye which is ironic. NT took an immature turn for the worst

said the white guy who uses the Nword....

why are you bringing his race into this?

seems awfully racist

So just bringing up someone's race is racist now?

using that GIF is super double dog racist :nerd:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dudes asked what you meant point blank period. You are the one that brought it up so if you don't want to talk about it then keep your mouth shut. What does asking out a woman have to do with how someone addressed you in this thread. You always talk about being a grown up. Well I think you should put on the big boy pants.
Well it looks like you told me and put me in my place sir. I appreciate the ever so humbling advice and will heed the notion in my future endeavors.

Carry on.
Not even trying to "put you in place".That's the thing though you aren't humble. You try and advise people like you are qualified to do so. You are trolling for the biggest troll on this board in his absence. Dude is one of the most disrespectful members ever. All the while reminding people to be a good person. Come on man , what kind of crap is that? 

depends, if he was always like this... then it's normal
if it's a recent change, it's an emotional issue, most likely from the guilt associated from cheating.

nters stay over homophobic to th point where it is ayo to compliment another man. Unless its gosling or kanye which is ironic. NT took an immature turn for the worst

said the white guy who uses the Nword....

why are you bringing his race into this?

seems awfully racist

So just bringing up someone's race is racist now?

using that GIF is super double dog racist :nerd:

Last edited:
Not even trying to "put you in place".That's the thing though you aren't humble. You try and advise people like you are qualified to do so. You are trolling for the biggest troll on this board in his absence. Dude is one of the most disrespectful members ever. All the while reminding people to be a good person. Come on man , what kind of crap is that? 

Let it go, man.

JesusShuttlesworth is just PowerBallin with grammar.

Last edited:
I hate when I'm in work and I constantly say to myself "man I'm tired I can't wait to get home and pass out" well ya now that I'm home feels like I'm wide awake and in noo mood to lay down

I hate when I'm in work and I constantly say to myself "man I'm tired I can't wait to get home and pass out" well ya now that I'm home feels like I'm wide awake and in noo mood to lay down

Dat fresh off work 'high'. :pimp:

QFT. I also hate getting sleepy as hell on the drive home and being wide awake the second I step through the door. 
mad.gif

So Powerballin is Shuttlesworth huh? Makes sense. The 'Sheed pic I posted was him staring at the refs. Was it that hard to figure out? Lol

Anyone know the name or ever seen this movie where this guy quits his office job and becomes a janitor, and they get a job at a business office that makes experimental cookies? I wanna she they would get "high" off the cookies, but if they ate too much they would **** out some type of creature that would die almost immediately. One dude kept his and named it "****zle". I know it had "****zle" in the title.

If you got about an hour and a half to burn and some :pimp:, I suggest you watch this movie.

Damn you cant say S H I Z Z L E?

Last edited:
yo can anyone post that vid where the indian guy does like some technician work like with motherboards and electricity and keeps shocking himself

i would appreciate it

Anyone know the name or ever seen this movie where this guy quits his office job and becomes a janitor, and they get a job at a business office that makes experimental cookies? I wanna she they would get "high" off the cookies, but if they ate too much they would **** out some type of creature that would die almost immediately. One dude kept his and named it "****zle". I know it had "****zle" in the title.

If you got about an hour and a half to burn and some
pimp.gif
, I suggest you watch this movie.

Damn you cant say S H I Z Z L E?
The Immaculate Conception of Little Dizzle

i hate seeing the commercial about the smoker who had to get amputations :x

nobody wants to hear or see that ****

Last edited:
Bruh. OMG at this dump I'm taking in the library bathroom right now. It has me grossed out and that's saying something. My god.

Back
Top Bottom