the thread about nothing...

I refuse to believe Jesus is PB.

Just doesn't make sense.

Really? :lol:

He's that bored and that type of *******, though.
Wouldn't be too surprising.

Its really like two completely different dudes though :lol:

Dudes about to take DC's place on my top troll list. And dude knows my general location :nerd: if you're down for public collabotrolling for YouTube I'm down 100% :lol:

No bull my first guess for PB's identity was Meth. Meth is also apparently from the DMV, as is Jesus. And I've seen PB say he's been in/goes to Richmond......

Son.......

Last edited:
Update

Back in November I stated that on January 12th Niketown NY are going to hired 60+ people , we need stock and people around the floor, if your interested, applications will start being accepted next week. Remember It's almost like first come first serve. Experience is not needed but it is a plus. Go to nike.com and apply at the bottom, you may use me as a name employee Juan Baez. Again this is for New York heads and giving a heads up. And good luck to all who applies.

Smh. This is bad. Real bad.

How ? Just tryna help out some fellas that can use jobs. We need all the help, It's bad in the.sense they ask me to ask around, I'm actually tired working almost 65+ hours a week, I want a break :rofl:[/
quote]

65 hrs a week? Thats def by choice brother. Did eveybody quit and you'rw the only person on 5? Promoting that here you don't know who is going to actually apply and use your name as a reference and they could do terribly. Lending your name is more valuable than you think in that building. Plus, why infest it with potential hypebeasts and repeat the galaxy foams situation?

They barely have people and told me to tell anyone that's interested, I'll be there on the interview room, I'll know who wants a job and who's in it for the kicks.

I refuse to believe Jesus is PB.

Just doesn't make sense.

Really? :lol:

He's that bored and that type of *******, though.
Wouldn't be too surprising.

Its really like two completely different dudes though :lol:

Dudes about to take DC's place on my top troll list. And dude knows my general location :nerd: if you're down for public collabotrolling for YouTube I'm down 100% :lol:

No bull my first guess for PB's identity was Meth. Meth is also apparently from the DMV, as is Jesus. And I've seen PB say he's been in/goes to Richmond......

Son.......
he did post a pic of a DC integra :nerd:

am i smart or what

Last edited:
if he's FutureMD too then meth might just be GOAT troll.

nerd.gif

is that you're house or a public spot ?? i try my hardest not to drop in public spots, but i guess if u gotta go you gotta go 
laugh.gif

Jesus looks too familiar.

I am combing Facebook right meow. _ got me in detective mode at work.

Last edited:
I have no clue what you are trying to convey but please for the love of God stop posting these. I am going to see the whole movie in gif form before I actually get to see it.
Django has a shootout with the white men at the end and kills them all. Including Samuel L. Jackson. Django and Kerry Washington then proceed to ride to freedom together. Happy New Year! 

Back
Top Bottom