the thread about nothing...

I have a pic of AlBooBoo!

stan4.jpg
Nice try, comparison pics are against the ROC. Should I get butthurt and report you like you did to me?

Do your worst
I don't care what you look like homie. Your thrist is Stan like tho.  Go look in the mirror and ask yourself "why am I so thirsty?"

Stan+Mirror.tiff

i know theres no waiting period to post new threads on here, but do they still have the can't post until a minute has passed rule?

i feel like "playing" golf for some reason..

last time i went i was so drunk that i fell out the damn golf cart. 
laugh.gif

I don't care what you look like homie. Your thrist is Stan like tho.  Go look in the mirror and ask yourself "why am I so thirsty?"
Kind of like how you are always saying you slept with Steezy's wife. Pot meet kettle. Face it dude you are a scumbag.

A man gets off work, heads to the gym......and comes home to this?

Pathetic. When you assume........

You are that desperate and have that much free time to concoct ridiculous conspiracy theories about someone you don't even know personally? You should be ashamed.

I just internet stalked/creeped the hell out of my Nobody...... Now I got all the ammo I need for a strong box of nothing 
happy.gif
nthat.gif

A man gets off work, heads to the gym......and comes home to this?

Pathetic. When you assume........

You are that desperate and have that much free time to concoct ridiculous conspiracy theories about someone you don't even know personally? You should be ashamed.
What theory. You alluded that you were Powerballin I simply proved that you are two different people. "That much free time" Took two minutes with the new improved NT search. Your boy is the one with free time with half the amount of posts in one month as  I have in 4+ years.

Last edited:
1,617 unread posts? Eehhh I'm good :x

Cliffs on what's been happening? :nerd:
I finally revealed my face.
:nerd:

What if Powerballin is Meth trollin the **** outta NT?

meth is PB and jesus.

i know theres no waiting period to post new threads on here, but do they still have the can't post until a minute has passed rule?

tumblr_mgaap1VVr51r9yrybo1_500.png
:rofl:

Are you guys actually sending gifts in the box about nothing? :nerd:
what else would you put in it? 
LL
:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom