the thread about nothing...

Man I been on hold with the IRS for the last 40 mins, I wanna hang up so bad, but I need to know whats going on with my tax return

filed it two months ago and havent gotten anything back yet

Religion: ruining one relationship at a time.

Happened to me with a chick I thought might be wifey material. We used to get in huge fights cuz she wanted to raise our kids as hardcore Christians. Not about that life
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

I've only seen season 1, but that episode where they camped out at work had me weak.

Shot something your way. Season 3 starts on the 29th
pimp.gif

Thanks again homie! I'm about to run through season 2!
Originally Posted by solesavage

How do people find time to watch so much tv? Srs question. 

Im not even that busy of a guy, and I still cant find time to watch tv shows, or play MW3. When I do watch TV I watch sports. 
It's called a DVR homie. I watch TV during my down time and before I go to sleep. Rarely do I catch a show during it's actual airtime.

Saw this band twice this year. They put on a hell of a show. They have two classics under their belt.

Lady A all the way.

I had to know
Who could fault me (fault thee)
Fault we, In this web of woes (who knows)
In the throes of love/lust
My heart wanderlusts
Longing for a place to call home
A sanctuary, a refuge, your bones
I wanted to make love to your marrow
Marry your mind, so very narrow
Save your unrepentant soul
Oh, we were going to be ebony and ivory
But you played the *%%# out of me
Now I wonder if this love osmosis is hopeless
Lord knows I gave you a double portion
I didn't know I was partaking in love abortion
And I still can't come to terms with the fact
That our love was stillborn

Why, when I put my iTunes on random, i just plays the same songs? If I have 1000 songs, i should hear 1000 songs at random. I put on my Smoke DZA playlist, which consists of like 50 songs, and it just kept repeating like 6 songs over and over smh

laugh.gif
Not sure I'd even worry about it, man. If that's your only concern (not getting bj's or anal) anymore and she's already down to do those things in spite of her religion, then I'm sure a comprosie can be made.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

laugh.gif
Not sure I'd even worry about it, man. If that's your only concern (not getting bj's or anal) anymore and she's already down to do those things in spite of her religion, then I'm sure a comprosie can be made.
theres more it.

ohdannyboy- no problem man. your going to really like how wild season 2 is compared to the 1st

I've been sleeping on Skrillex
30t6p3b.gif

Matter fact, I've been sleeping on dubstep, period. I need some recommendations.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I've been sleeping on Skrillex
30t6p3b.gif

Matter fact, I've been sleeping on dubstep, period. I need some recommendations.
I always wanted to know from an more knowledgeable person on the matter...Whats the big difference between Brostep or Dubstep?

Why do people personally hate Skrillex so much?

He's cool in my book I just don't know much about the genre like that

I like this #*!* though...whatever the %+%$ it's called

Work is sooooo boring today. Also, I could really go for some Cinnamon Toast Crunch right now.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Work is sooooo boring today. Also, I could really go for some Cinnamon Toast Crunch right now.
damn.  i havent had cinnamon toast crunch in atleast 8 years.  i think im gonna stop by the market on the way home from work and get some cinammon toast crunch, peanut butter cap n crunch, and cookie crisp.  oh and milk too... gotta have milk.

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by andycrazn

i didnt know until later on into our relationship.

W.... T.... F????

u didnt know bout her strong religious beliefs BEFORE you proposed to her?  How long were yall dating?

well we were doing oral until she told me that if she got married she would like to go back to her christian (Jehovah) ways. so that means no oral or anal and i dont want that to happen. she might be able to compromise.
i proposed 1 year into our relationship.
?

So she was ok with premarital sex but she wont be ok with oral sex with her husband.

Where do people get the no oral, no anal in religions from.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom