the thread about nothing...

Not getting a lot of sleep, but waking up wide awake appreciation
pimp.gif

I just thought about it...why hasn't the obi wan force-push gif been used in conjunction with Blake Griffin's flops...would be epic IMO.

I just got around to watching Jill Bolte Taylors TED talk about her stroke.  It really makes me want to transcend earth on some crazy 4th dimensional thinking type steez.  I have always been slightly obsessed with the ability to tap into different parts of your brain when you want to.  To stop and look at a piece of art and allow your right side of the brain to take over and fully embrace the art.  And to fully use the left side of my brain for mathematical thinking and logic.

I wish i could just use them at will and not struggle with things like creativity.  I feel like its the same type of thinking when it comes to out of body experiences and thats what Dr. Taylor references.  She wants people to be able to reach a nirvana and leave earth and just be....whenever they want.

vid for reference

http://www.ted.com/talks/...l_stroke_of_insight.html

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by Durden7

Inadvertently bought the new Silversun Pickups album twice....�
eyes.gif
How is it? This was my joint!
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Havent listened to the whole thing yet but everything ive heard so far is great.  Silversun Pickups
pimp.gif

I need to pass this Calc class. Averaging an 80 at his point and can't end up below a C. #$%@ been haunting me for 3 years.

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

dunno if i wanna break up with me fiance or not.

Why did you get with her?
shes an amazing chick. the only conflict i got with her is she has religious beliefs.
That didn't stop you from dating and proposing to her so why leave now?

Why did you get with her?
shes an amazing chick. the only conflict i got with her is she has religious beliefs.
i didnt know until later on into our relationship.

W.... T.... F????

u didnt know bout her strong religious beliefs BEFORE you proposed to her?  How long were yall dating?

Whats considered strong religious beliefs? Uncompromising to see how others can choose to live their lives different or something else.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

W.... T.... F????

u didnt know bout her strong religious beliefs BEFORE you proposed to her?  How long were yall dating?

well we were doing oral until she told me that if she got married she would like to go back to her christian (Jehovah) ways. so that means no oral or anal and i dont want that to happen. she might be able to compromise.
i proposed 1 year into our relationship.

How do people find time to watch so much tv? Srs question.

Im not even that busy of a guy, and I still cant find time to watch tv shows, or play MW3. When I do watch TV I watch sports.

W.... T.... F????

well we were doing oral until she told me that if she got married she would like to go back to her christian (Jehovah) ways. so that means no oral or anal and i dont want that to happen. she might be able to compromise.
Not trying to turn this into a religion debate, but is she a Christian or a Jehovah's Witness?  Bc that sounds kind likes the latter.  But 1 year isnt alot of time into a relationship, i hope everything works out for the both of you

Originally Posted by solarius49

W.... T.... F????

Not trying to turn this into a religion debate, but is she a Christian or a Jehovah's Witness?  Bc that sounds kind likes the latter.  But 1 year isnt alot of time into a relationship, i hope everything works out for the both of you
shes a Witness but considers herself a Christian. she made me read this book about the bible and how it is scientifically and historically accurate. im like lol wut while i read it.

Originally Posted by solesavage

How do people find time to watch so much tv? Srs question.

Im not even that busy of a guy, and I still cant find time to watch tv shows, or play MW3. When I do watch TV I watch sports.

I say this all the time.
 Everyone i work with all they talk about is tv shows.  I play nba 2k and watch sports.  I don't watch CSI, SVU, Greys, The Voice, American Idol, Vampire Diaries, Brothers and Sisters, Revenge......STOP ASKING IF I SAW THEM.  I will not now....nor ever watch them.  Ask me about Steve Blakes big 3....ask me about The Caps blowing the game last night....nope....oh...ok thanks.

shes a Witness but considers herself a Christian. she made me read this book about the bible and how it is scientifically and historically accurate. im like lol wut while i read it.
Dead serious, religious beliefs aside, if you have real doubts about getting married don't do it.  Wait until you know it's right.  Trust me.  I was with my ex for 5 years before marriage.  I knew in my heart it wasn't what was best but I went through with it anyway.  3 years later and I just hired a divorce attny yesterday. 

serious question.  How did you end up with a JW to begin with?  I thought JW's always kinda stick with each other and dont really hang out with non-JW's (unless they are trying to convert you).

BTW, She is JW and considers herself a Christian because they are Christians.  I think they are just ultra conservative and take everything in the bible very literally.

Did you ever try to have an honest discussion with her bout it?  Why would she change after marriage?  If she believes that it is morally wrong to take it up the butt or to top you off, why does she continue to do it now?  She seems like a very confused girl if she has no problem getting pounded out by you now, but thinks that she should change AFTER you are married.  Granted, ultra conservative Christians may believe that sex is only for procreation, but maybe try to explain to her that her sucking on your penis is all part of the same game.  Hell, tell her that you cant blow your wad if you dont get riled up with atleast a solid 20 min blowie.  Without that blowie, you physically could not get to the finish line to do God's work. 

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

Dead serious, religious beliefs aside, if you have real doubts about getting married don't do it.  Wait until you know it's right.  Trust me.  I was with my ex for 5 years before marriage.  I knew in my heart it wasn't what was best but I went through with it anyway.  3 years later and I just hired a divorce attny yesterday. 

Back
Top Bottom