the thread about nothing...

Again dude that pic comes up after a search of your name I did it merely to prove you two are different people since you lead them to believe otherwise. You posted the goddamn pic for christs sikes.

Also I am not your buckethead nephew and I don't need your dimestore psychology. 

This! I'm not trying to be Switzerland here, but all 3 are cool dudes in their own right- lets keep it positive around here, we all know NT needs it

Blame the guy who tried to turn the thread about nothing into the thread about something. AlDooDoo or whatever his name is.

I wasn't going to entertain this clown *** shmuck, but posting unsolicited pictures of another male is lame.

I value my career and a clean reputation. The last thing I need is some cornball in his mother's basement posting pictures and slander about my character that might jeopardize my livelihood, clearance, or income.

Nothing should be taken personal on NT unless someone makes it personal.
I agree but NT or its Mods don't care homie.  You would think the older dudes on this board would understand that but nawwww they don't.

Again dude that pic comes up after a search of your name I did it merely to prove you two are different people since you lead them to believe otherwise. You posted the goddamn pic for christs sikes.

Also I am not your buckethead nephew and I don't need your dimestore psychology. 

No one lead "them" to believe anything. Speak for yourself for once.

I usually don't participate in all the banter, but seeing a large faction of uneducated guesses and assumptions about someone you don't even know is pathetic.

It's like the Washington Post....."If you don't get it, you don't get it."

You obviously don't get a certain line of humor or jokes, so keep it moving. No need to try and build up a fictitious army/mob of imaginary supporters.

You keep referencing some litany of disparaging comments made to degrade other members that simply don't exist. If they do, present your case or apologize for your incorrect assumption. This is the first time in almost 12 years on this site as attempted to slander me like you are, so what does that tell you?

Myself posting one or two pictures of ME over 12 years is not the same as someone I don't even know (another male at that) posting a picture of me containing a negative connotation.

Sum 41 on pandora is the most amazing workout station ever
Thats odd, the band really sucked

4 tall boys is too much to drink on a work night
mean.gif
the hell am i thinking

Any body here use Shazam? (the music app), one of the few things i use on my iphone

I hate selling on ebay, so many idiots that ask ridiculous questions and waste your time

Last edited:
Sum 41 on pandora is the most amazing workout station ever

Thats odd, the band really sucked

4 tall boys is too much to drink on a work night :smh: the hell am i thinking

Any body here use Shazam? (the music app), one of the few things i use on my iphone

I hate selling on ebay, so many idiots that ask ridiculous questions and waste your time

Shazam and Soundhound are the GOAT apps

I needed this **** my whole damn life :smh:

eating popeyes with their honey
nthat.gif
 i swear ever since i found out about the 2 for 1 deal on tuesdays i made it my routine 

speaking of trolls....

how come no one ever mentions the hater boxden ? THB was the first troll i've encountered back in the day..I still see Geronimo posting sometimes :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
which ones are the tall boys to you?

16 or 24?

24's bro ( 4 of them, i know the Pabst tall boys are normally 16, but even those are 24s down here
ohwell.gif
). I'm on a 8 pack.... feeling like R2ack (always pronounced it RiZack for some reason)
roll.gif
is r2ack/RiZack me?!?! 
roll.gif

I think I'm keeping it sober tonight... gonna run some errands and buy some groceries, since I'll probably be at my parent's for the next 2 weeks or so and they ain't got no food

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom